|Aliases:||Alexandra Danvers |
Jordan Mazarati 
Alexandra "Alex" Danvers is a fictional government agent and a main character on the CBS television series Supergirl. She is played by actress Chyler Leigh and was introduced in the pilot episode of the show.
Alex Danvers is the eldest sibling in the Danvers family and the only natural child of Eliza and Jeremiah Danvers. She is the older sister of adopted Kryptonian, Kara Danvers. As an adult, Alex Danvers became a member of a secret government organization called the Department of Extra-Normal Operations (DEO), where she worked under director Hank Henshaw. The purpose of the D.E.O. was to monitor and contain threats of an alien nature. Alex believed that working for the D.E.O. might not only resolve the mystery behind her missing father, but also enabled her to protect her sister, Kara Danvers.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Alex Danvers was created by director Glen Winter and developers Ali Adler, Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg.
- Alex Danvers is a character who is unique to the continuity of the Supergirl television series and does not have a DC Comics counterpart.
- Supergirl: Pilot (Main story and as a child in flashback)
- Supergirl: Stronger Together
- Supergirl: Fight or Flight
- Supergirl: Livewire (Main story and as a child in flashback)
- Supergirl: How Does She Do It?
- Supergirl: Red Faced
- Supergirl: Human for a Day
- Supergirl: Hostile Takeover
- Supergirl: Blood Bonds
- Supergirl: Childish Things
- Supergirl: Strange Visitor from Another Planet
- Supergirl: Bizarro
- Supergirl: For the Girl Who Has Everything
- Supergirl: Truth, Justice and the American Way
- Supergirl: Solitude
- Supergirl: Falling
- Supergirl: Manhunter
- Supergirl: World's Finest
See also Edit
- ↑ Supergirl, "Livewire"; Aguirre-Sacasa, Roberto, Parrish, Caitlin (writers) & Tancharoen, Kevin (director) (November 23rd, 2015)
- ↑ Actress Jordan Mazarati played young Alex Danvers in the pilot episode and "Livewire".
- ↑ DC Comics.com; "Breaking News: The Supergirl Cast Adds Two New Members"; Beedle, Tim; (Thursday, February 26th, 2015).