Alexandra "Alex" Moreau
|Series:||Poltergeist: The Legacy|
|Location:||San Francisco, California|
Alexandra "Alex" Moreau is a fictional occult researcher as well as one of the main characters on the Showtime supernatural drama series Poltergeist: The Legacy. Played by actress Robbi Chong, the character was introduced in the pilot episode of the series, "The Legacy", also known as "The Fifth Sepulcher", and was credited in all subsequent eighty-six episodes of the show.
Alexandra Moreau possessed psychometric abilities including psychic flashes of insight as well as paranormal perception. This made her an apt candidate for inclusion in the secret society known as the Legacy. Mentored by Derek Rayne, she lived at the Legacy House on Angel Island in San Francisco, California.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Alexandra Moreau was created by Richard B. Lewis, teleplay writer Brad Wright and director Stuart Gillard.
- Of all the modern day members of the Legacy, Alexandra was the most adept at computer research, and often had to help Derek Rayne understand modern technology. 
- Alex Moreau had a sister named Tanya. Tanya Moreau was played by Robbi Chong's actual sister, Rae Dawn Chong.
- Alex Moreau was best friends with Julia Walker, who was also a member of the Legacy until she was tragically killed while possessed by the spirit of a fallen angel. 
- Playing the role of Alex Moreau was Robbi Chong's first recurring role in a series. She has also appeared in episodes of The Cosby Show, Murder One and ER.
See also Edit
External Links Edit