Season "Coven", Episode 9
|Airdate||December 11th, 2013|
|Producer||Joseph Incaprera; Michael Cedar; Alexis Martin Woodall; Douglas Petrie; Alfonso Gomez-Rejon; Jessica Sharzer; Bradley Buecker; James Wong; Jennifer Salt; Tim Minear; Dante Di Loreto; Brad Falchuk; Ryan Murphy; James Williams|
|Starring||Sarah Paulson; Taissa Farmiga; Frances Conroy; Evan Peters; Lily Rabe; Emma Roberts; Denis O'Hare; Kathy Bates; Jessica Lange|
|Previous||"The Sacred Taking"|
|Next||"The Magical Delights of Stevie Nicks"|
"Head" is the ninth episode of season three of the horror-themed television series American Horror Story and the thirty-third episode of the series overall. It is chapter nine in the "Coven" storyline. The episode was directed by Howard Deutch and written by Tim Minear. It first aired on the FX Network on Wednesday, December 11th, 2013 at 10:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
Special Guest Stars Edit
|Angela Bassett||Marie Laveau|
|Patti LuPone||Joan Ramsey|
Guest Stars Edit
|Josh Hamilton||Hank Foxx|
|Alexander Dreymon||Luke Ramsey|
|Michael Cristofer||Harrison Renard|
|Leslie Jordan||Quentin Fleming|
|Robin Bartlett||Cecily Pembroke|
|Chloe Ditusa||Young Cordelia|
|Toby Nichols||Hank (14 years old)|
|Bill Martin Williams||Dennis Ramsey|
Notes & Trivia Edit
There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Myrtle Snow: Are you terrified? You should be. At any rate, I'm not going to kill you. well, maybe after dessert. I put a lot of effort into the key lime pie. I do love the key lime pie, even more than a ile flottante... call me a Philistine. Enough chit-chat!
- Hank Foxx: You got a dog?
- Fiona Goode: Well, one dog moves out, another moves in. You know, it's the cycle of life.
- Hank Foxx: But you hate animals... and all other living things.
- Delphine LaLaurie: You bring nibbles? I'm starving.
- Queenie: Girl, you ain't got no stomach. What are you gonna do, chew it and shit it out your neck?
- Joan Ramsey: You're mocking my grief.
- Madison Montgomery: Not your grief. Maybe the outfit. God works in mysterious ways, Joanie. Roll with it.
- Fiona Goode: I could have you banished. Permanent exile. You know what that means, Myrtle--Paramus, New Jersey, toxic waste... outlet malls.
- Cordelia Foxx: Goddamn it! Could people please not move things?!? Some of us are blind!
- Fiona Goode: We need to talk.
- Marie Laveau: You and I ain't got nothing to say to each other. Take your skinny ass and that filthy thing and get out.
- Fiona Goode: You don't want to talk to me? Fine. Then give what's in this box a wash and set.
- Myrtle Snow: Delia, there's a... I need to say something, or I'll simply explode. I need to know for certain that you don't think I did this to you. I remember the first day Fiona dropped you off here. You were like a baby bird, pushed too soon from the nest. Do you remember what you asked me?
- Cordelia Goode: Will you be my mother now?
- Myrtle Snow: I've always loved you like a daughter. Wrap your arms around me, dear girl. Use your power of sight, and you'll see that I could not have done this terrible thing.
- Cordelia Goode: No. I won't. I don't need magic to tell me what I already know. I know you would never hurt me. I never doubted you for a second, and I told my mother that. My mother set you up. My blindness gave me real vision, but it's of no use to me now. Not when there are witch hunters right outside our door.
- Myrtle Snow: Darling, if I could pluck my own eyes out of my head and gift them to you, I would.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
- ↑ Credited, but does not appear in this episode.