|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|"I've Got You Under My Skin"|
Season 1, Episode 14
|Airdate||February 15th, 2000|
|Writer|| Jeannine Renshaw|
|Producer||Marti Noxon; Skip Schoolnik; Kelly A. Manners; Sandy Gallin; Gail Berman; Fran Rubel Kuzui; Kaz Kuzui; Tim Minear; Howard Gordon; Joss Whedon; David Greenwalt; R.D. Price|
|Starring||David Boreanaz; Charisma Carpenter; Alexis Denisof|
"I've Got You Under My Skin" is the fourteenth episode of season one of the supernatural action series Angel and the fourteenth episode of the series overall. It was directed by R.D. Price with a script written by Jeannine Renshaw based on a story treatment by Renshaw and David Greenwalt. It first aired on the WB Network on February 15th, 2000.
Principal Cast Edit
|Charisma Carpenter||Cordelia Chase|
|Alexis Denisof||Wesley Wyndam-Pryce|
Guest Stars Edit
|Elisabeth Rohm||Kate Lockley|
|Will Kempe||Seth Anderson|
|Katy Boyer||Paige Anderson|
|Anthony Cistaro||Ethros demon|
|Jesse James||Ryan Anderson|
|Ashley Edner||Stephanie Anderson|
|Jerry Lambert||Rick, the clerk|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Cordelia Chase: Jeez, we got it! Circle, angry, kill-kill-kill! Go to church already.
- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: Angel, before we go any further, I just want to assure you, inasmuch as we'll be fighting side by side... what that demon said before--
- Angel: I know you're not planning to kill me, Wesley. But you're willing to, and that's good. Now come on.
- Angelus: It'll be looking for a hostile environment, somewhere damp. Probably returning to primordial volcanic basalt for its regeneration.
- Cordelia Chase: Huh?
- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: Sea caves.
- Cordelia Chase: Why didn't you just say that?
- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: A little Silas Eucalyptus Powder ingested by the host...
- Cordelia Chase: Then what? Dad goes "grrr"? Head spins around?
- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: Essentially.
- Angelus: You've never done this before. Look, it takes tremendous strength, mental strength.
- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: Resistance to suggestion. Yes, I understand that. I like to think of myself as possessing a certain...
- Angelus: Wesley, you don't even have sales resistance. How many thigh masters do you own?
- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: The second one was a free gift with my Buns of Steel.
- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce: You've heard of Lizzie Borden? She killed her parents with an axe.
- Cordelia Chase: I remember the children's rhyme. And how come they're all full of death and cradles falling and mice getting tails cut off? Anyway, the whole thing needs a ratings system, don't you think?
See also Edit
External Links Edit