Season 2, Episode 4
|Airdate||October 30th, 2013|
|Writer||Andrew Kreisberg; Wendy Mericle|
|Producer||Greg Berlanti; Melissa Kellner Berman; Jake Coburn; Joseph Patrick Finn; Drew Z. Greenberg; Marc Guggenheim; Moira Kirland; Andrew Kreisberg; Jennifer Lange; Jennifer Lence; Wendy Mericle; David Nutter; Carl Ogawa; Jon Wallace|
|Starring||Stephen Amell; Katie Cassidy; David Ramsey; Willa Holland; Emily Bett Rickards; Colton Haynes; Manu Bennett; Susanna Thompson; Paul Blackthorne|
|Next||"League of Assassins"|
"Crucible" is the fourth episode of season two of the superhero-action series Arrow and the twenty-seventh episode of the series overall. The episode was directed by Eagle Egilsson with a teleplay written by Andrew Kreisberg and Wendy Mericle. It first aired on the CW Network on Wednesday, October 30th, 2013 at 8:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
|Kevin Alejandro||Sebastian Blood|
|Caity Lotz||Black Canary, Sara Lance|
|Summer Glau||Isabel Rochev|
|Audrey Marie Anderson||Lyla Michaels|
|Jimmy Jean-Louis||The Captain|
|Clé Bennett||The Mayor, Xavier Reed|
|Dylan Bruce||Adam Donner|
|Jesse Hutch||Officer Daily|
|Keri Adams||Bethany Snow|
|Dexter Bell||Gangbanger #2|
|Ian Butcher||Ezra Barnes|
|David Nykl||Anatoly Knyazev|
|Kimani Ray Smith||Gangbanger #1|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- This episode is production code number: 2J7454.
- This is the third episode of Arrow directed by Eagle Egilsson. It is his first and only episode from season two.
- This is the ninth episode of Arrow written by Andrew Kreisberg. It is his second episode from season two.
- This is the fifth episode of Arrow written by Wendy Mericle. It is his her first episode from season two.
- Slade Wilson does not appear in this episode.
- Moira Queen does not appear in this episode.
- This is the second appearance of Sebastian Blood.
- This is the first appearance of Anatoly Knyazev. Seen only in flashback in this episode.
- This is the first appearance of the Captain. Seen only in flashback in this episode.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Oliver Queen: Let him go.
- Sara Lance: You can't save a city with forgiveness.
- Oliver Queen: You don't have to forgive him. But you do have to let him live.
- Oliver Queen: Hey.
- Laurel Lance: Please do not ask me if I am okay because I am sick of everyone asking me that.
- Oliver Queen: I would never do that.
- Laurel Lance: Good.
- Oliver Queen: Are you okay?
- Felicity Smoak: What kept you? Was it our masked blonde that carries a giant staff to beat the sauce out of attackers?
- Oliver Queen: I want to see how you do in a real fight.
- Sara Lance: Good. I was looking for a fight.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
- ↑ Credited, but does not appear in this episode.
This article pertains to an episode from season two of the Arrow television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Arrow/Season 2 episodes category.