|"The Man Under the Hood"|
Season 2, Episode 19
|Airdate||April 16th, 2014|
|Writer|| Andrew Kreisberg; Keto Shimizu|
Greg Berlanti; Geoff Johns
|Producer||Jon Wallace; Jennifer Lence; Carl Ogawa; Wendy Mericle; JP Finn; Todd Pittson; Jake Coburn; Drew Z. Greenberg; Melissa Kellner Berman; Andrew Kreisberg; Marc Guggenheim; Greg Berlanti|
|Starring||Stephen Amell; Katie Cassidy; David Ramsey; Willa Holland; Emily Bett Rickards; Colton Haynes; Manu Bennett; Susanna Thompson; Paul Blackthorne|
"The Man Under the Hood" is the nineteenth episode of season two of the superhero-action series Arrow and the forty-second episode of the series overall. The episode was directed by Jesse Warn with a teleplay written by Andrew Kreisberg and Keto Shimizu based on a story treatment by Greg Berlanti and Geoff Johns. It first aired on the CW Network on Wednesday, April 16th, 2014 at 8:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
|Caity Lotz||Sara Lance|
|Summer Glau||Isabel Rochev|
|Carlos Valdes||Cisco Ramon|
|Dylan Neal||Doctor Anthony Ivo|
|Chelah Horsdal||Kate Spencer|
|Danielle Panabaker||Caitlin Snow|
|Michael Daingerfield||Ned Foster|
|Tommy Europe||Prison guard|
|David Nykl||Anatoly Knyazev|
|Richard Keats||Doctor Lockhart|
Notes & Trivia Edit
There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article pertains to an episode from season two of the Arrow television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Arrow/Season 2 episodes category.