Season 2, Episode 15
|Airdate||March 5th, 2014|
|Writer||Jake Coburn; Ben Sokolowski|
|Producer||Greg Berlanti; Melissa Kellner Berman; Jake Coburn; Joseph Patrick Finn; Drew Z. Greenberg; Moira Kirland; Andrew Kreisberg; Jennifer Lange; Jennifer Lence; Wendy Mericle; David Nutter; Carl Ogawa; Jon Wallace|
|Starring||Stephen Amell; Katie Cassidy; David Ramsey; Willa Holland; Emily Bett Rickards; Colton Haynes; Manu Bennett; Susanna Thompson; Paul Blackthorne|
|Previous||"Time of Death"|
"The Promise" is the fifteenth episode of season two of the superhero-action series Arrow and the thirty-eighth episode of the series overall. The episode was directed by Glen Winter with a teleplay written by Jake Coburn and Ben Sokolowski. It first aired on the CW Network on Wednesday, March 5th, 2014 at 8:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
|Caity Lotz||Sara Lance|
|Dylan Neal||Anthony Ivo|
|Artine Brown||Hendrick von Arnim|
|James Pizzinato||Thomas Flynn|
|David Nykl||Anatoly Knyazev|
|Ron Selmour||The Butcher|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- This episode is production code number: 2J7465.
- Laurel Lance does not appear in this episode.
- Quentin Lance does not appear in this episode.
- This is the fourth episode of Arrow directed by Glen Winter. It is his third episode from season two.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- When Oliver runs across the island and fires the arrow into the tree target, the arrowhead is entirely inside the tree. However, in the closeup a few seconds later, it's only embedded up to half the length of the arrowhead. 
- Slade Wilson: Slade: I believe that when we lose someone we love, we have the obligation to honor their memory.
- Oliver Queen: Why don't you just kill me now?
- Slade Wilson: To kill you now... would be a mercy. You cannot die until you have suffered... the same way that I have suffered. Till you have known complete despair. And you will. I promise.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article pertains to an episode from season two of the Arrow television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Arrow/Season 2 episodes category.