Season 2, Episode 9
|Airdate||December 11th, 2013|
|Writer||Geoff Johns; Ben Sokolowski; Greg Berlanti; Andrew Kreisberg|
|Producer||Jennifer Lence; Carl Ogawa; Wendy Mericle; JP Finn; David Nutter; Jake Coburn; Drew Z. Greenberg; Melissa Kellner Berman; Andrew Kreisberg; Marc Guggenheim; Greg Berlanti; Jon Wallace|
|Starring||Stephen Amell; Katie Cassidy; David Ramsey; Willa Holland; Emily Bett Rickards; Colton Haynes; Manu Bennett; Susanna Thompson; Paul Blackthorne|
"Three Ghosts" is the ninth episode of season two of the superhero/action drama series Arrow and the thirty-second episode of the series overall. It was directed by John Behring with a teleplay written by Geoff Johns and Ben Sokolowski, based on a story treatment by Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg. It first aired on the CW Network on Wednesday, December 11th, 2013 at 8:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
|Grant Gustin||Barry Allen|
|Kevin Alejandro||Sebastian Blood|
|Caity Lotz||Sara Lance|
|Roger Cross||Lucas Hilton|
|Jesse Hutch||Office Daily|
|Dylan Neal||Doctor Anthony Ivo|
|Graham Shiels||Cyrus Gold|
Special Guest Star Edit
|Colin Donnell||Tommy Merlyn|
|Olivia Cheng||Linda Parks|
|Jennifer Cheon||Officer Jones|
|Danny Dworkis||The Technician|
|Ronald Selmour||The Butcher|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Arrow was developed for television by Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg. Based on the characters published by DC Comics.
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- This episode is production code number 2J7459.
- This episode is available on disc two of the Arrow: The Complete Second Season Blu-ray collection (with DVD and digital copy).
- Actor Colin Donnell is given a "Special Guest Star" credit in this episode.
- This is the first appearance of reporter Linda Park, who is identified as Linda Parks in this episode.
- This is the eleventh and final appearance of Lucas Hilton, who dies in this episode.
- This is the second appearance of Barry Allen.
- The flashback scenes from this episode take place in the year 2008.
- Slade Wilson: The island didn't make you strong, kid. It revealed you to be weak.
- Oliver Queen: Roy, this is going to hurt.
- Roy Harper: My anger is dulling the pain.
- Sin: (hands him some booze) This will dull it better.
- Laurel Lance: I noticed on the drive up that your house wasn't festooned with Christmas decorations.
- Oliver Queen: Well, we didn't feel very much like festooning this year.
- Tommy Merlyn: You didn't let me die, Ollie. You fought to save me. Because that's what you do. What you have always done. You fight to survive. I know I called you a murderer, but you are not. You are a hero. You beat the island. You beat my father. So fight, Oliver. Get up and fight back.
- Sebastian Blood: You know who he is under that hood, don't you?
- Slade Wilson: I know exactly who he is. He's my friend.
- Sebastian Blood: That's why you don't want him dead.
- Slade Wilson: Death would be a release from this life, and his sentence is yet to be carried out. I am going to tear everything he cares about away from him. Destroy those who choose to follow him. Corrupt those he loves. Once he has lost everyone and everything he values... I will drive an arrow through his eye.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article pertains to an episode from season two of the Arrow television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Arrow/Season 2 episodes category.