|"Shadow of a Doubt"|
Season 2, Episode 2
|Airdate||March 10th, 2014|
|Producer||Cory Bird; Alexandra Cunningham; Carlton Cuse; Kerry Ehrin; Tucker Gates; Justis Greene; John Powers Middleton; Liz Tigelaar; Nikki Toscano; Jamie Kaye Wheeler|
|Starring||Vera Farmiga; Freddie Highmore; Max Thieriot; Olivia Cooke; Nicola Peltz; Nestor Carbonell|
|Previous||"Gone But Not Forgotten"|
"Shadow of a Doubt" is the second episode of season two of the psycho-thriller television series Bates Motel and the twelfth episode of the series overall. It was directed by Tucker Gates with a script written by Kerry Ehrin. It first aired on A&E on Monday, March 10th, 2014 at 9:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
|Vera Farmiga||Norma Bates|
|Freddie Highmore||Norman Bates|
|Max Thieriot||Dylan Massett|
|Olivia Cooke||Emma Decody|
|Nicola Peltz||Bradley Martin|
|Nestor Carbonell||Alex Romero|
Guest Stars Edit
|Rebecca Creskoff||Christine Heldens|
|Michael Eklund||Zane Carpenter|
|Brendan Fletcher||Kyle Miller|
|Kenny Johnson||Caleb Calhoun|
|Paloma Kwiatkowski||Cody Brennan|
|Michael O'Neill||Nick Ford|
|Ian Tracey||Remo Wallace|
|Matthew Mandzij||Deputy Jeffcoat|
|Veena Sood||Elizabeth J. Schaefer|
|Chad Rook||Johnny B.|
|Katie Watts||Mikado woman|
Notes & Trivia Edit
There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.