|"No Care, All Responsibility"|
Season 5, Episode 5
|Airdate||March 3rd, 2013|
|Producer||Polly Buckle; Rob Pursey; Toby Whithouse; Philip Trethowan|
|Starring||Michael Socha; Damien Molony; Kate Bracken; Steven Robertson|
|Previous||"The Greater Good"|
|Next||"The Last Broadcast"|
"No Care, All Responsibility" is the fifth episode of season five of the British supernatural drama series Being Human. It is the thirty-fifth episode of the program overall. It was directed by Daniel O'Hara with a script written by Sarah Dollard. It first aired in the United Kingdom on BBC Three on Sunday, March 3rd, 2013 at 10:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
|Michael Socha||Tom McNair|
|Damien Molony||Hal Yorke|
|Kate Bracken||Alex Millar|
|Steven Robertson||Dominic Rook|
Guest Stars Edit
|Phil Davis||Captain Hatch|
|Kathryn Prescott||Natasha Miles|
Notes & Trivia Edit
There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Tom McNair: She makes me feel things.
- Alex Millar: What things?
- Tom McNair: Feelings.
- Alex Millar: She made you feel feelings?
- Tom McNair: Yeah.
- Alex Millar: What a bitch. You should stake her, anyway.
- Dominic Rook: I suppose there's no reason to obtain secrecy any more. The truth is we've long feared the suicides have a supernatural cause. Most likely the result of a Type One.
- Alex Millar: Great, he's blaming ghosts now. Ghosts are type one right?
- Hal Yorke: Umm-hum.
- Alex Millar: Great, he's blaming ghosts now!
- Alex Millar: Oi! Wrinkle-tits! I don't care if you've got enough viagra to float the Titanic, no-one is doing any rising on my watch
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article is an episode from series five of the British television version of Being Human.