|"Winning Is Everything"|
Season 1, Episode 9
|Airdate||April 7th, 1976|
|Writer||James D. Parriott|
|Producer||Harve Bennett; Kenneth Johnson; Arnold F. Turner|
|Starring||Lindsay Wagner; Richard Anderson|
|Next||"Canyon of Death"|
"Winning Is Everything" is the ninth episode of season one of the 1970s sci-fi/action series The Bionic Woman. The episode was directed by Phil Bondelli and written by James D. Parriott. It first aired on ABC on Wednesday, April 7th, 1976.
Principal Cast Edit
|Lindsay Wagner||Jaime Sommers|
|Richard Anderson||Oscar Goldman|
Guest Stars Edit
|John Elerick||Tim Sanders|
|Alejandro Rey||Carlos Scappini|
|Nancy Jeris||Russian woman|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is production code number 44416. 
- This is the second and final episode of The Bionic Woman directed by Phil Bondelli. He previously directed the episode, "Claws".
- This is the third episode of The Bionic Woman written by James D. Parriott. He writes fifteen episodes of the series in total. He previously wrote "Bionic Beauty". His next episode is "Mirror Image".
- Actor Alejandro Rey is given a "Special Guest Star" credit in this episode.
- Associate producer Arnold Turner is credited as Arnold F. Turner in this episode. This is actually how he is credited throughout the entire series.
- Actor Rene Assa also played a Middle East Major Domo in the seventeenth episode from season two, "Jaime and the King".
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.
See also Edit
The Bionic Woman
The Six Million Dollar Man
External Links Edit
- ↑ TV Rage.com; The Bionic Woman, "Winning Is Everything"; Episode Info.