|First:||Challenge of the Super Friends: Wanted: The Super Friends|
Bizarro is the name attributed to a fictional super-villain featured in comic books published by DC Comics. He is classically presented as an imperfect artificial representation of Superman, but there have been other characters who have had Bizarro counterparts as well. The very first Bizarro was actually an imperfect duplicate of Superboy, who first appeared Superboy #68 in June, 1958 in a story titled, "The Boy of Steel vs. the Thing of Steel!" Since then, Bizarro has made appearances in several programs based on DC Comics media, beginning with the Hanna-Barbera Productions cartoon series Challenge of the Super Friends where he was voiced by actor Bill Callaway.
Programs that feature Bizarro Edit
- Challenge of the Super Friends
- Justice League Unlimited
- Superman: The Animated Series
Actors who have portrayed Bizarro Edit
- Barry Meyers - Superboy
- Bill Callaway - Challenge of the Super Friends
- George Newbern - Justice League Unlimited
- Hope Lauren - Supergirl
- Tim Daly - Superman: The Animated Series
- Tom Welling - Smallville
Other Bizarros Edit
- Challenge of the Super Friends: Wanted: The Super Friends
- Smallville: Bizarro
- Superboy: Bizarro... The Thing of Steel
- Superboy: The Battle With Bizarro
- Supergirl: Blood Bonds
- Supergirl: Childish Things
- Supergirl: Bizarro
- Bizarro versions of U.S. President Ronald Reagan and First Lady Nancy Reagan appeared on a sketch on the October 10th, 1981 episode of Saturday Night Live with guest host, Susan Saint James.
- Actor Breckin Meyer provided the voice for Bizarro in the "Tapping a Hero" sketch from Robot Chicken. Meyer reprised the role of Bizarro fro the Robot Chicken DC Comics Special in 2014.