|"Eight Slim Grins"|
Season 1, Episode 3
|Airdate||October 5th, 2015|
|Writer||Eoghan Mahony; Martin Gero|
|Producer||Jennifer Lence; Carl Ogawa; Alex Berger; Brendan Gall; Christina M. Kim; Kelly Van Horn; Mark Pellington; Marcos Siega; Sarah Schechter; Martin Gero; Greg Berlanti; Sarah Rath|
|Starring||Sullivan Stapleton; Jaimie Alexander; Rob Brown; Audrey Esparza; Ashley Johnson; Ukweli Roach; Marianne Jean-Baptiste|
|Previous||"A Stray Howl"|
|Next||"Bone May Rot"|
"Eight Slim Grins" is the third episode of season one of the crime drama/mystery series Blindspot. It was directed by Steve Shill with a script written by Eoghan Mahony and Martin Gero. It first aired on NBC on Monday, October 5th, 2015 at 10:00 pm. In this episode, Jane Doe experiences a home invasion by a man from her past, but he is killed by a sniper, before he can reveal any information. Jane begins to distrust her newfound colleagues in the F.B.I., and Agent Weller brings her in on a case involving a pair of bank robbers.
Principal Cast Edit
|Sullivan Stapleton||Kurt Weller|
|Jaimie Alexander||Jane Doe|
|Rob Brown||Edgar Reade|
|Audrey Esparza||Tasha Zapata|
|Ukweli Roach||Doctor Borden|
Guest Stars Edit
|Michael Gaston||Thomas Carter|
|Johnny Whitworth||Ruggedly handsome man|
|Adam David Thompson||Travis Robek|
|Michael Rogers||Casey Robek|
|Frank Pando||Sergeant Vasquez|
|Stephanie Andujar||Isabella DeChirico|
|Ohene K. Cornelius||Omar|
|John Stanisci||Jewelry store manager|
|David Chen||Thug One|
|Jay Hieron||Thug Two|
|Michael James Levy||Lab tech|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- This episode is production code number 4X6303.
- This episode had a viewership of 9.06 million people.
- Includes a recap of the events from the two previous episodes.
- Principal organization: Federal Bureau of Investigation.
- The title of this episode is an anagram for "The Missing Girl".
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.
See also Edit
External Links Edit