|Aliases:||Doctor Boyd Sherman|
|Continuity:||Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles|
|Location:||Los Angeles, California|
|First:||"The Tower is Tall but the Fall is Short"|
|Final:||"Strange Things Happen at the One Two Point" |
Boyd Sherman is a fictional psychiatrist and a recurring character featured on the FOX Network television series Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Played by actor Dorian Harewood, he first appeared in the season two episode, "The Tower is Tall But the Fall is Short". He made three appearances in the series in total.
Boyd Sherman was a middle-aged black man who worked as a psychiatrist in Los Angeles County in the late 2000s. Sarah Connor, John Connor, and Cameron Phillips believed that he would play a vital role in the future event that would become known as the War with the Machines.
Doctor Sherman was later found dead of asphyxiation inside a sealed room at the ZeiraCorp building. Apparently, John Henry, the building's AI, was forced to re-direct the power because of a blackout and the ventilation systems went offline. 
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Boyd Sherman was created by director Charles Beeson and writer Toni Graphia based on concepts developed by Josh Friedman and James Cameron.
- Terminator: The Tower is Tall But the Fall is Short
- Terminator: Complications
- Terminator: Strange Things Happen at the One Two Point
External Links Edit
- ↑ Death revealed through asphyxiation.
- ↑ Terminator: The Tower is Tall But the Fall is Short
- ↑ Terminator: Strange Things Happen at the One Two Point