|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
Season 1, Episode 1
|Airdate||February 25th, 2011|
|Writer||Chris Chibnall; Michael Hirst|
|Producer||Bill Goddard; Michael Parke; Séamus McInerney; Chris Chibnall; Michael Hirst; Fred Fuchs; John Weber; James Flynn; Anne Thomopoulos; Craig Cegielski; Tim Headington; Graham King; Douglas Rae; Morgan O'Sullivan|
|Starring||Joseph Fiennes; Jamie Campbell Bower; Tamsin Egerton; Claire Forlani; Chipo Chung; Sinead Cusack; Peter Mooney; Clive Standen; Philip Winchester; Eva Green|
|Next||"The Sword and the Crown"|
"Homecoming" is the first episode of the historical drama/fantasy series Camelot. It was directed by Ciarán Donnelly with a script written by Chris Chibnall based on a story treatment by Chibnall and Michael Hirst. It first aired on Starz TV on Friday, February 25th, 2011 at 11:00 pm.
|Jamie Campbell Bower||King Arthur|
|Claire Forlani||Queen Igraine|
Guest Starring Edit
|Lucy Cohu||Arthur's foster mother|
|Sebastian Koch||King Uther|
|James Purefoy||King Lot|
Additional Cast Edit
|Caoimhe O'Malley-Doyle||Scullery girl|
|George Mc Mahon||Messenger|
|Hope Brown||Old Duke of Cornwall|
|David Coakley||Lot's outrider|
|Colin J. Maher||Duke of Cornwall|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is rated TV-MA.
- This episode had a special air time of 11:00 pm. The regular series aired on Friday evenings at 10:00 pm.
- This is the first professional television work for Mieke Dockley.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Morgan: You're not made of kings, boy, but of common clay.
See also Edit
External Links Edit