Season 1, Episode 2
|Airdate||October 17th, 2000|
|Writer||René Echevarria; Charles H. Eglee|
|Producer||James Cameron; Charles H. Eglee; René Echevarria; Joe Ann Fogle; Rae Sanchini; Stephen Sassen; Janace Tashjian|
|Starring||Jessica Alba; Michael Weatherly; Alimi Ballard; Jennifer Blanc; Richard Gunn; J.C. Mackenzie; Valarie Rae Miller; John Savage|
"Flushed" is the second regular episode of season one of the science fiction/action series Dark Angel, and the third episode of the series overall after the "pilot" episode. It was directed by Terrence O'Hara with a script written by René Echevarria and Charles H. Eglee. It first aired on the FOX Network on October 17th, 2000.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
|Kim Hawthorne||Jacinda Katsuno|
|Byron Mann||Detective Matt Sung|
|Alan C. Peterson||Terrence Leeson|
|Stephen Lee||Dan Vogelsang|
|Geneva Locker||Young Max|
|Garry Chalk||Lieutenant Walter Eastep|
|John Sampson||Thug #1|
|Derek Morrison||Thug #2|
|Jasmin Dring||Proprietor's wife|
|Michael Eklund||Officer Miller|
|Reese McBeth||Young man from cell|
|Robert Seckler||Break's guard|
|Ron Blecker||TAC officer|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Production code number: 1ADE03
- This episode originally aired on Alimi Ballard's birthday.
- This is the first appearance of the character of Detective Matt Sung. He makes eight appearances in the series in total. He appears next in "C.R.E.A.M.".
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Max Guevara: I'm suppose to be a revved-up girl. Truth is, I'm a lemon.
- Original Cindy: Bottom line - that SOB got what he deserved. He went splat.
- Logan Cale: I always knew that underneath that bioengineered, military-issue armor plating there was a beating heart.
- Max Guevara: Let's not go overboard here. I'm not signing up to join the Logan Cale brigade for the defense of widows, small children, and lost animals.
- Normal: Well, well, well...so far, your moron colleagues have come up with the following excuses for why you're strolling in here at the crack of noon - you had a dental emergency, your aunt died...again, and my personal favorite from this idiot - you were detained by the sector police for practicing witchcraft. Now, would you care to further insult my intelligence?
- Original Cindy: What drugs?
- Logan Cale: Hey!
- Original Cindy: The pills you got Max hooked on live with the Tidy Bowl man now.
See also Edit
External Links Edit