|"A Well Respected Man"|
Season 1, Episode 5
|Airdate||May 6th, 2013|
|Writer||Craig Gore; Tim Walsh; Clark Perry |
|Producer||Brian A. Alexander; Amanda Alpert Muscat ; John Paul Bullock, III; Clara George; Ryan Greig; Kevin Murphy; Michael Nankin; Anupam Nigam; Rockne S. O'Bannon; Michael Taylor|
|Starring||Grant Bowler; Julie Benz; Stephanie Leonidas; Tony Curran; Jaime Murray; Graham Greene; Mia Kirshner|
|Previous||"The Devil in the Dark"|
|Next||"The Serpent's Egg"|
"A Well Respected Man" is the fifth episode of season one of the science fiction television series Defiance and the sixth episode of the series overall (if one counts the two-part series pilot as two episodes). It was directed by Michael Nankin and written by Craig Gore and Tim Walsh. It first aired on Syfy on Monday, May 6th, 2013 at 9:00 pm. In this episode, Kenya Rosewater and Tirra are kidnapped by a man named Meeko, who is harvesting adrenal fluid in order to produce a highly valuable narcotic called Adreno.
Principal Cast Edit
|Grant Bowler||Joshua Nolan|
|Julie Benz||Amanda Rosewater|
|Stephanie Leonidas||Irisa Nyira|
|Tony Curran||Datak Tarr|
|Jaime Murray||Stahma Tarr|
|Graham Greene||Rafe McCawley|
|Mia Kirshner||Kenya Rosewater|
Guest Stars Edit
Notes & Trivia Edit
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Amanda Rosewater: What the hell are you doing in my sister's room? I mean, I know what you're doing in here.
- Joshua Nolan: I'm pretty sure that if you didn't know what we were doing in here, you would have knocked first. Hey, my eyes are up here.
- Datak Tarr: When I choose to make a statement, I rarely leave it unsigned. It's hubris, pure and simple. A personal flaw, but my wife seems to like it.
- Datak Tarr: When you people look at me, you see a wild dog. A fierce, unpredictable beast. Occasionally useful when you need to smuggle illegal weapons or find a missing person. But best kept on a short chain. He's not to bite. If you truly saw me as a citizen, you wouldn't have brought this blunt instrument to yank me from my sleep and lay hands on me in front of my family. You think you're better than me. You lack respect. And that... is why I will not help you.
- Joshua Nolan: You know, I've had my eye on the wrong snake. You're the dangerous one.
- Stahma Tarr: You're very sweet.
- Joshua Nolan: What have we here? Oh! Welcome to the gun show. You tell Datak Tarr I'm taking him apart a piece at a time. I'm gonna use this money, his money, and I'm gonna pay off every snitch in town. Anyone who's willing to give me information about his operations.
- Castithan: Whatever.
- Joshua Nolan: I'm gonna call it the Datak Tarr Retirement Plan.
See also Edit
The World of Defiance
External Links Edit
This article pertains to an episode from season one of the Defiance television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Defiance/Season 1 episodes category.