| "The Androids of Tara"|
Season 16, Episode 14
|Airdate||December 2nd, 1978|
|Starring||Tom Baker; Mary Tamm|
|Previous||"The Androids of Tara (Part 1)"|
|Next||"The Androids of Tara (Part 3)"|
"The Androids of Tara (Part Two)" is the fourteenth episode of of the sixteenth series of the original British science fiction television programme, Doctor Who. It is the 493rd episode of the show overall and the second chapter in the "The Androids of Tara" storyline and features Tom Baker as the Fourth Doctor. It was directed by Michael Hayes with a script written by David Fisher. This episode aired on BBC One on Saturday, December 2nd, 1978.
Principal Cast Edit
|Tom Baker||Doctor Who|
Guest Stars Edit
|Peter Jeffrey||Count Grendel|
|Neville Jason||Prince Reynart|
|John Leeson||Voice of K9|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Incidental music for this episode is provided by Dudley Simpson, with special sound by Dick Mills.
- This is the first appearance of Archimandrite.
- This is the first appearance of Kurster.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- The Doctor: Look, I don't like to say "I told you so" but I told you so.
- Prince Reynart: Why don't you kill me, Grendel, and get it over with?
- Count Grendel: Never rush your pleasures, my dear Reynart.
- The Doctor: Now look here, Zarek, I've got better things to do than meddle in the politics of your piffling little planet!