| "The Androids of Tara"|
Season 16, Episode 15
|Airdate||December 9th, 1978|
|Starring||Tom Baker; Mary Tamm|
|Previous||"The Androids of Tara (Part 2)"|
|Next||"The Androids of Tara (Part 4)"|
"The Androids of Tara (Part Three)" is the fifteenth episode of of the sixteenth series of the original British science fiction television programme, Doctor Who. It is the 494th episode of the show overall and the third chapter in the "The Androids of Tara" storyline and features Tom Baker as the Fourth Doctor. It was directed by Michael Hayes with a script written by David Fisher. This episode aired on BBC One on Saturday, December 9th, 1978.
Principal Cast Edit
|Tom Baker||Doctor Who|
|Mary Tamm||Romana/Princess Strella|
Guest Stars Edit
|Peter Jeffrey||Count Grendel|
|Neville Jason||Prince Reynart|
|John Leeson||Voice of K9|
Notes & Trivia Edit
There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- The Doctor: It's funny. They always want you to go alone when you're walking into a trap. Have you noticed that?
- Romana: Look, why don't you let me go? All you have to do is release me, and the Doctor and I will leave Tara. Think about it. What have you got to lose?
- Lamia: Grendel.
- Romana: Well you haven't exactly got him now, have you? All he's doing is using you.
- Lamia: I know. But that is better than nothing.
- Count Grendel: What should I do without you?
- Lamia: Find another peasant who understands androids, no doubt.
- Count Grendel: : True, but I shall not find one that pleased me so much.
See also Edit
The World of Doctor Who
Doctor Who miscellaneous
External Links Edit