| "The Androids of Tara"|
Season 16, Episode 16
|Airdate||December 16th, 1978|
|Starring||Tom Baker; Mary Tamm|
|Previous||"The Androids of Tara (Part 3)"|
|Next||"The Power of Kroll (Part 1)"|
"The Androids of Tara (Part Four)" is the sixteenth episode of of the sixteenth series of the original British science fiction television programme, Doctor Who. It is the 495th episode of the show overall and the fourth and final chapter in the "The Androids of Tara" storyline and features Tom Baker as the Fourth Doctor. It was directed by Michael Hayes with a script written by David Fisher. This episode aired on BBC One on Saturday, December 16th, 1978.
Principal Cast Edit
|Tom Baker||Doctor Who|
|Mary Tamm||Romana/Princess Strella|
Guest Stars Edit
|Peter Jeffrey||Count Grendel|
|Neville Jason||Prince Reynart|
|John Leeson||Voice of K9|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This is the sixteenth episode of series sixteen and aired on the 16th.
- This is the final chapter of "The Androids of Tara" serial.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Count Grendel: Well, why so miserable? This should be the happiest day of your life. It will also be your last, so you might as well enjoy it.
- The Doctor: Do hurry up! A hamster with a blunt penknife could do it quicker.
- K-9: You ordered me to make no noise, Master.
- The Doctor: Just get on with it.
- The Doctor: It's all over, Grendel. That's Zadek and his men. It's all over. You might as well surrender now.
- Count Grendel: Surrender? You forget, Doctor, I'm a Gracht. We never surrender. (He leaps from the castle battlements.) Next time I shall not be so lenient!
- The Doctor: And don't fall in the water.
- K-9: I am familiar with boats, master.
- The Doctor: You old sea dog, you.
See also Edit
The World of Doctor Who
Doctor Who miscellaneous
External Links Edit