|"The Sorcerer's Golden Trick (Part 1)"|
Season 1, Episode 1
|Airdate||September 11th, 1976|
|Writer||Dick Robbins; Duane Poole|
|Director||Walter C. Miller|
|Producer||Sid Krofft; Marty Krofft|
|Starring||Deidre Hall; Judy Strangis; Norman Alden|
|Next||"The Sorcerer's Golden Trick (Part 2)"|
"The Sorcerer's Golden Trick (Part 1)" is the premiere episode of the children's superhero fantasy series Electra Woman and Dyna Girl. The episode was directed by Walter C. Miller with a script written by Dick Robbins and Duane Poole. It first aired on ABC on Saturday morning on September 11th, 1976. Electra Woman and Dyna Girl stars Deidre Hall as the costumed superhero Electra Woman and Judy Strangis as her teenage partner, Dyna Girl. It also stars Norman Alden as their scientist benefactor Frank Heflin. In this episode, the crazed super-villain, The Sorcerer escapes from prison and challenges Electra Woman and Dyna Girl to stop his next nefarious plot - robbing Fort Knox.
Principal Cast Edit
|Deidre Hall||Electra Woman|
|Judy Strangis||Dyna Girl|
|Norman Alden||Frank Heflin|
Guest Stars Edit
|Michael Constantine||The Sorcerer|
|Suze Lanier-Bramlett||Miss Dazzle|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- First episode; first appearance of all characters.
- This is the first of ten episodes of the series directed by Walter C. Miller.
- This is the first of ten episodes of the series written by Dick Robbins.
- This is the first of ten episodes of the series written by Duane Poole.
- There are five uncredited extras that appear in the beginning of this episode. Their identities are unknown.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Dyna Girl: Electra-wow! Lucky he's only a man-eating tiger.
- The Sorcerer: Remind me to conjure up some brains for you sometime.
- The Sorcerer: First, I must get rid of those two interfering Voltage Vixens.
See also Edit
- Electra Woman and Dyna Girl
- Electra Woman and Dyna Girl images
- Electra Woman and Dyna Girl episodes
- Electra Woman and Dyna Girl characters