|"The Sorcerer's Golden Trick (Part 2)"|
Season 1, Episode 2
|Airdate||September 18th, 1976|
|Writer||Dick Robbins; Duane Poole|
|Director||Walter C. Miller|
|Producer||Sid Krofft; Marty Krofft|
|Starring||Deidre Hall; Judy Strangis; Norman Alden|
|Previous||"The Sorcerer's Golden Trick (Part 1)"|
|Next||"Glitter Rock (Part 1))"|
"The Sorcerer's Golden Trick (Part 2)" is the second 15-minute episode of the children's superhero fantasy series Electra Woman and Dyna Girl. The episode was directed by Walter C. Miller with a script written by Dick Robbins and Duane Poole. It first aired on ABC on Saturday morning on September 18th, 1976. Electra Woman and Dyna Girl stars Deidre Hall as the costumed superhero Electra Woman and Judy Strangis as her teenage partner, Dyna Girl. It also stars Norman Alden as their scientist benefactor Frank Heflin.
Principal Cast Edit
|Deidre Hall||Electra Woman|
|Judy Strangis||Dyna Girl|
|Norman Alden||Frank Heflin|
Guest Stars Edit
|Michael Constantine||The Sorcerer|
|Suze Lanier-Bramlett||Miss Dazzle|
|James Mock||Fort Knox Brigadier General|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.
See also Edit
- Electra Woman and Dyna Girl
- Electra Woman and Dyna Girl images
- Electra Woman and Dyna Girl episodes
- Electra Woman and Dyna Girl characters