|"And a Blind Man Shall Lead Them"|
Season 2, Episode 1
|Airdate||September 23rd, 1995|
|Writer||Steve Granat; Cydne Clark|
|Director||Thomas McLaughlin, Jr.|
|Producer||Avi Arad; Stan Lee; Rick Ungar; Tom Tataranowicz; Larry Houston|
|Starring||Beau Weaver; Lori Alan; Quinton Flynn; Chuck McCann|
|Previous||"The Silver Surfer & the Return of Galactus"|
|Next||"And the Wind Cries Medusa"|
"And a Blind Man Shall Lead Them" is the first episode of season two of the animated superhero fantasy series Fantastic Four and the twenty-first episode of the series overall. The episode was directed by Thomas McLaughlin, Jr. and written by Steve Granat and Cydne Clark. It first aired in syndication on Saturday, September 23rd, 1995.
Principal Cast Edit
|Beau Weaver||Mister Fantastic, Reed Richards|
|Lori Alan||Invisible Woman, Susan Richards|
|Quinton Flynn||Human Torch, Johnny Storm|
|Chuck McCann||The Thing, Ben Grimm|
Guest Stars Edit
|Bill Smitrovich||Daredevil, Matt Murdock|
|Simon Templeton||Doctor Doom, Victor von Doom|
Notes & Trivia Edit
There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Mister Fantastic: Amazing, Daredevil - how did you find your way through that mess?
- Daredevil: Hmm... call it a gift. Came with the red suit.
- Doctor Doom: A toast, Boris: To Reed Richards and the Fantastic Four, who have of late passed on to the undiscovered country. Bereft of their interference, I'm free to bring much-needed peace and order to a world gone mad!
- The Thing: Guess I'd better go tell Alicia I'm not her dream guy anymore.
- Invisible Girl: Oh, Ben. Alicia loves you for who you are, not what you look like.
- The Thing: Yeah. Lucky her.
- Invisible Girl: This is pretty uninspired. The big, bad, Dr Doom kidnapping me, just to lure us to your wretched little island?
- Doctor Doom: Yes, I'm so sorry to involve you in the time-worn "damsel in distress" cliche. I feel the only thing missing is the oncoming train. However, sometimes expediency outweighs originality.
See also Edit
External Links Edit