|"The Sentry Sinister"|
Season 2, Episode 12
|Airdate||February 17th, 1996|
|Producer||Avi Arad; Stan Lee; Rick Ungar; Tom Tataranowicz; Larry Houston|
|Starring||Beau Weaver; Lori Alan; Quinton Flynn; Chuck McCann|
"The Sentry Sinister" is the twelfth episode of season two of the animated superhero fantasy series Fantastic Four and the thirty-second episode of the series overall. The episode was directed by Ernesto Lopez and written by Glenn Leopold. It first aired in syndication on Saturday, February 17th, 1996.
Principal Cast Edit
|Beau Weaver||Mister Fantastic, Reed Richards|
|Lori Alan||Invisible Woman, Susan Richards|
|Quinton Flynn||Human Torch, Johnny Storm|
|Chuck McCann||The Thing, Ben Grimm|
Guest Stars Edit
|Clyde Kusatsu||Doctor Neville|
Notes & Trivia Edit
There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- This episode is an adaptation of the "Where Stalkes the Sentry Sinister" story from Fantastic Four, Volume 1 #64 by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Ben Grimm: It's robot clobberin' time!
- Sentry: I am no mere robot.
- Ben Grimm: And I ain't no mere Thing! Often imitated, never duplicated, and always cheaper by the pound!
- Reed Richards: Who would have thought all the commercial flights to the South Pacific would be booked?
- Ben Grimm: Gee, I don't know, Professor, maybe someone who didn't wait until the last minute!
- Crystal: So, is this what you humans call an "international dinner", Johnny?
- Johnny Storm: Oh, yeah! To the max! Polish Kielbasa, on a french roll, with Russian dressing, and German sauerkraut, smothered in ketchup, from the good old US of A. (Lockjaw appears) Don't tell me, you want a polish "Dog," too?
See also Edit
External Links Edit