Season 1, Episode 3
|Airdate||September 13th, 2015|
|Producer||Craig Forrest; Bill Johnson; Ron French; Jack LoGiudice; Marco Ramirez; Adam Davidson; David Wiener; Robert Kirkman; David Alpert; Greg Nicotero; Gale Anne Hurd; Dave Erickson; Kenneth Requa|
|Starring||Kim Dickens; Cliff Curtis; Frank Dillane; Alycia Debnam-Carey; Elizabeth Rodriguez; Mercedes Mason; Lorenzo James Henrie; Rubén Blades|
|Previous||"So Close, Yet So Far"|
|Next||"Not Fade Away"|
"The Dog" is the third episode of season one of the survival horror television series Fear the Walking Dead. The series is a prequel spin-off of the critically acclaimed program The Walking Dead and chronicles the stories of the first days of the zombie apocalypse. The episode was directed by Adam Davidson with a script written by Jack LoGiudice. It first aired on AMC on Sunday, September 13th, 2015 at 9:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
|Patricia Reyes Spindola||Griselda Salazar|
|Steven Allerick||Guardsman #2|
|Noah Beggs||Peter Dawson|
|Cynthia Rose Hall||Guardswoman|
|Cici Lau||Susan Tran|
|Jim Lau||Patrick Tran|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Fear the Walking Dead was created by Robert Kirkman and Dave Erickson. It is based on a series of graphic novels by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore and Charlie Adlard.
- "FTWD: The Dog" redirects to this page.
- This episode is rated TV-MA (LV). This program contains violent content which may be too intense for some viewers. Viewer and parental discretion are advised.
- This episode had a viewership of 7.185 million people.
- This is the first episode of Fear the Walking Dead to air in September, 2015. There was no episode of the show that aired on September 6th.
- Casting for Fear the Walking Dead is by Wendy O'Brien, CSA.
- Main title theme by Atticus Ross.
- The original broadcast of this episode aired with a sneak preview of the season six premiere of The Walking Dead.
- Production designer Michael S. Bolton is credited as Michael Bolton in this episode.
- The game that the Clark family is playing in the beginning of the episode is Monopoly. Monopoly is a popular board game designed by Parker Bros. back in 1903. It involves players moving pieces across a grid track and purchasing properties on various player spaces in order to form a monopoly, thus earning more money and valuable real estate than other players.
This is the one... Edit
- This is the one where the Salazar family take up shelter at the Clark household.
- This is the one where Griselda Salazar breaks her ankle while escaping from the family's barber shop during the riot.
- This is the one where neighbor Peter Dawson becomes a zombie and eats a dog.
- This is the one where the Clarks discover that neighbor Susan Tran is a zombie trapped inside her garden. Husband Patrick Tran returns home and finds her and is nearly eaten until the National Guard shoots Susan.
- This is the one where Nick runs out of pain killers and goes scoping around the neighbors house looking for drugs.
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.
See also Edit
Fear the Walking Dead
The Walking Dead
External Links Edit