|"The Dance of Dragons"|
Season 5, Episode 9
|Airdate||June 7th, 2015|
|Writer||David Benioff; D.B. Weiss|
|Producer||David Benioff; Oliver Butler; Guymon Casady; Bernadette Caulfield; Bryan Cogman; Melissa Demino; Frank Doelger; Alan Freir; Vince Gerardis; George R.R. Martin; Lisa McAtackney; Chris Newman; Greg Spence; Carolyn Strauss; D.B. Weiss; Annick Wolkan|
|Starring||Peter Dinklage; Nikolaj Coster-Waldau; Emilia Clarke; Kit Harington; Stephen Dillane; Liam Cunningham; Carice van Houten; Indira Varma; Maisie Williams; Jerome Flynn; John Bradley; Kristofer Hivju; Tom Wlaschiha; Michiel Huisman; Nathalie Emmanuel; Iain Glen|
"The Dance of Dragons" is the ninth episode of season five of the fantasy drama series Game of Thrones and the forty-ninth episode of the series overall. It was directed by David Nutter with a script written by series creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss. It first aired on HBO on Sunday, June 7th, 2015.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
Notes & Trivia Edit
There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article pertains to an episode from season five of the Game of Thrones television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Game of Thrones/Season 5 episodes category.