- Did you even watch this episode?. You can help the TV Database Wiki by expanding it.
Season 6, Episode 24
|Writer||Walter Smith; Bill Duke|
|Producer||Sid Dorfman; Norman Paul; Ken Stump|
|Starring||Esther Rolle; Ja'net DuBois; Ralph Carter; Bern Nadette Stanis; Johnny Brown; Janet Jackson; Ben Powers; Jimmie Walker|
|Previous||"The Art Contest"|
Principal Cast Edit
|Esther Rolle||Florida Evans|
|Ja'net DuBois||Willona Woods|
|Ralph Carter||Michael Evans|
|Bern Nadette Stanis||Thelma Evans Anderson|
|Johnny Brown||Nathan Bookman|
|Ben Powers||Keith Anderson|
|Jimmie Walker||J.J. Evans|
Guest Stars Edit
|Calvin Lockhart||Cousin Raymond Brown|
|Edwetta Little||Living cable #1|
|Ebony Wright||Living cable #2|
|Barbara Isaacs||Living cable #3|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Although slated to air in August, 1979, the series was discontinued and the episode was never broadcast.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.