Season 1, Episode 2
|Airdate||September 29th, 2014|
|Producer||Rebecca Perry Cutter; Rebecca Dameron; Ben Edlund; Ken Woodruff; Scott White; John Stephens; Danny Cannon; Bruno Heller; Annabelle K. Frost|
|Starring||Ben McKenzie; Donal Logue; David Mazouz; Zabryna Guevara; Sean Pertwee; Robin Lord Taylor; Erin Richards; Camren Bicondova; Cory Michael Smith; Victoria Cartagena; Andrew Stewart-Jones; John Doman; Jada Pinkett Smith|
"Selina Kyle" is the second episode of season one of the crime drama series Gotham and the second episode of the series overall. It was directed by Danny Cannon with a script written by series creator Bruno Heller. It first aired on the FOX Network on Monday, September 29th, 2014.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
|Richard Kind||Mayor Aubrey James|
|Drew Powell||Butch Gilzean|
|Wayne Duvall||Morry Quillan|
|Carol Kane||Gertrude Kapelput|
|Odiseas Georgiadis||Street kid #1|
|Andy Striph||Frat boy #1|
|Nick Rehberger||Frat boy #2|
|Don Hewitt, Sr.||Large thug|
|Melody Butiu||Social worker at bus|
|Aidan Fiske||Crying boy|
Notes & Trivia Edit
There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Selina Kyle: I saw who killed the Waynes. Saw him clear as day.
- James Gordon: Trust you? On women?
- Harvey Bullock: Damn right. All varieties. From hausfraus to movie stars. I love 'em all. Now, you? Let me guess. High school sweetheart. Then a bunch of hos overseas only made you sad. And then there's Barbara.
- James Gordon: Pretty much.
- Harvey Bullock: You, my friend, are a monkey riding a racehorse.
- James Gordon: What do you think?
- Harvey Bullock: I think it's been a long shift. We give this bum three hours, then we knock off.
- James Gordon: He was a vet.
- Harvey Bullock: I salute his service. Now he's a dead bum.
- Fish Mooney: But I swear, Butch, on my sainted mother's grave, some day soon, I am going to kill that old man with my bare hands and my teeth.
- Fish Mooney: I knew I'd regret killing you as soon as I gave the word. But you know me. I'm feisty.
See also Edit
External Links Edit