|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
|Gotham: The Complete First Season|
|Studio:||Warner Home Video|
|Released:||September 8th, 2015|
Gotham: The Complete First Season is a four-disc Blu-ray collection that includes all twenty-two episodes from season one of the crime drama series Gotham, which is based on characters featured in comic books published by DC Comics. The collection was produced by Warner Home Video and released in Region A/1 with Digital HD copy on September 8th, 2015.
Product description Edit
The good. The evil. The beginning. When rookie Gotham City detective James Gordon, dedicated to restoring his crime-ridden metropolis back to its decent and illustrious past, catches the case of a murdered socialite couple, he promises their shattered, surviving son Bruce Wayne he'll find their killer. It is an obligation and an obsession that will cost him dearly – and set the stage for the gritty and exciting world of Gotham. Inspired by DC Comics characters beloved by generations, this gripping hit series from the talents behind The Mentalist, CSI, Nikita and Gossip Girl reaches deep into Batman lore to uncover the sinister layers of corruption that secretly rule Gotham City, spawning ground of the world's most iconic villains. Delve into the circumstances created the bizarre personas who would become Catwoman, The Penguin, The Riddler, Two-Face and The Joker in an entirely new chapter that's never been told. Prepare yourself as this 4-Disc, 22-Episode Season One straps you in for one furiously entertaining ride!
|1x1||Pilot||September 22nd, 2014|
|1x2||Selina Kyle||September 29th, 2014|
|1x3||The Balloonman||October 6th, 2014|
|1x4||Arkham||October 13th, 2014|
|1x5||Viper||October 20th, 2014|
|1x6||Spirit of the Goat||October 27th, 2014|
|1x7||Penguin's Umbrella||November 3rd|
|1x8||The Mask||November 10th, 2014|
|1x9||Harvey Dent||November 17th, 2014|
|1x10||LoveCraft||November 24th, 2014|
|1x11||Rogues' Gallery||January 5th, 2015|
|1x12||What the Little Bird Told Him||January 19th, 2015|
|1x13||Welcome Back, Jim Gordon||January 26th, 2015|
|1x14||The Fearsome Dr. Crane||February 2nd, 2015|
|1x15||The Scarecrow||February 9th, 2015|
|1x16||The Blind Fortune Teller||February 16th, 2015|
|1x17||Red Hood||February 23rd, 2015|
|1x18||Everyone Has a Cobblepot||March 2nd, 2015|
|1x19||Beasts of Prey||April 13th, 2015|
|1x20||Under the Knife||April 20th, 2015|
|1x21||The Anvil or the Hammer||April 27th, 2015|
|1x22||All Happy Families Are Alike||May 4th, 2015|
- Episodes from this collection have also been made available on the Gotham: The Complete First Season DVD collection.
- The UltraViolet downloadable copy must be redeemed by September 8th, 2018.
- Format: Blu-ray disc; NTSC.
- Languages: English.
- Subtitles: English, French and Spanish.
- Codec: MPEG-4 AVC.
- Resolution: 1080p.
- Aspect ratio: 1:78:1 (widescreen).
Special features Edit
- Gotham Invented featurettes:
- Gotham Invented: Building Our Gotham
- Gotham Invented: Paving the Way for the Caped Crusader
- Gotham Invented: Fractured Villains of Gotham
- Designing the Fiction
- The Game of Cobblepot
- "The Legend Reborn" featurette.
- Character profiles:
- James Gordon
- Harvey Bullock
- Oswald Cobblepot
- Bruce Wayne
- Alfred Pennyworth
- Fish Mooney
- Leslie Thompkins
- Gag reel.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
- Gotham: The Complete First Season/Blu-ray at Blu-ray.com
- Gotham: The Complete First Season/Blu-ray at Amazon.com
- Gotham: The Complete First Season/Blu-ray at Comicbook.com
- Gotham: The Complete First Season/Blu-ray at Comic Book Resources