|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
Season 1, Episode 5
|Airdate||October 20th, 2014|
|Writer||Rebecca Perry Cutter|
|Producer||Danny Cannon; Rebecca Perry Cutter; Rebecca Dameron; Ben Edlund; Annabelle K. Frost; Bruno Heller; John Stephens; Scott White; Ken Woodruff|
|Starring||Ben McKenzie; Donal Logue; David Mazouz; Zabryna Guevara; Sean Pertwee; Robin Lord Taylor; Erin Richards; Camren Bicondova; Cory Michael Smith; Victoria Cartagena; Andrew Stewart-Jones; Jada Pinkett Smith|
|Next||"Spirit of the Goat"|
"Viper" is the fifth episode of season one of the crime drama series Gotham and the fifth episode of the series overall. It was directed by Tim Hunter with a script written by Rebecca Perry Cutter. It first aired on the FOX Network on October 20th, 2014.
In this episode, a new drug called Viper hits the streets of Gotham City, giving people enhanced strength for a several hours before killing them. Jim Gordon and Harvey Bullock try to contain the growing throngs of Viper-crazed citizens while the architect of this schism, Stan Potolsky, plans on making an even larger statement by contaminating a Wayne Enterprises charity event.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
|David Zayas||Sal Maroni|
|Danny Mastrogiorgio||Frankie Carbone|
|Daniel London||Stan Potolsky|
|Peter Maloney||Isaac Steiner|
|Sharon Washington||Molly Mathis|
|Margaret Colin||Taylor Reece|
|Krista Braun||News reporter|
Uncredited cast Edit
Note: The following is taken from the full credits list for this entry on IMDB. As it is a website with user-submitted information, some of the data listed here, including character names may be inaccurate.
|Nick Hentsch||Shady pedestrian|
|Doris McCarthy||Restaurant guest|
|Phil Oddo||Luncheon guest|
|Genoveva Rossi||Seedy neighborhood person|
|Mark Vincent||Falcone henchman|
|Alex Ziwak||Russian mobster|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- This episode is included on the Gotham: The Complete First Season Blu-ray collection. The collection was released by Warner Home Video on September 8th, 2015.
- Actress Erin Richards is credited in this episode, but does not make an appearance.
- Actress Victoria Cartagena is credited in this episode, but does not make an appearance.
- Actor Andrew Stewart-Jones is credited in this episode, but does not make an appearance.
- This is the first appearance of Jeremy Davidson in the role of Nikolai.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Harvey Bullock: Where the hell have you been?
- James Gordon: Personal business.
- Harvey Bullock: You disappear in the middle of a case, you can't even tell me why?
- James Gordon: That's what "personal" means.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
- ↑ Credited, but does not appear in this episode.