|"Hart of Diamonds"|
Season 3, Episode 14
|Airdate||February 2nd, 1982|
|Writer||Carol Saraceno; Stephen Richmond|
|Producer||Mart Crowley; Leonard Goldberg; Michael Hiatt; Aaron Spelling; John Ziffren|
|Starring||Robert Wagner; Stefanie Powers; Lionel Stander|
|Previous||"My Hart Belongs to Daddy"|
|Next||"Harts and Palms"|
"Hart of Diamonds" is the fourteenth episode of season three of the mystery series Hart to Hart and the fifty-sixth episode of the series overall. It was directed by Harry Winer with a script written by Carol Saraceno and Stephen Richmond. It first aired on ABC on February 2nd, 1982. In this episode, a woman named Lily Von Borg finds a way to brainwash Jennifer Hart into a stealing a cache of very valuable diamonds.
Principal Cast Edit
|Robert Wagner||Jonathan Hart|
|Stefanie Powers||Jennifer Hart|
Guest Stars Edit
|Emory Bass||Mister Pond|
|Capucine||Lily Von Borg|
|David Hedison||Miles Wiatt|
|Curt Lowens||Mister LaJoie|
|Max Wright||Doctor Robert Chase|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- "Hart of Diamonds" redirects to this page.
- Tom Mankiewicz receives opening credit billing as a creative consultant on the series.
- This is the first episode of the series with Jon Koslowsky as editor.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.
See also Edit
External Links Edit