Season 1, Episode 3
|Airdate||June 30th, 2009|
|Producer||Arvin Brown; Bill Chais; Preston Fischer; John Masius; Glen Mazzara; Guin McPherson; Miguel Melendez; Jada Pinkett Smith; Jeff Rake; Jamie Tarses; Sarah Thorp|
|Starring||Jada Pinkett Smith; David Julian Hirsh; Christina Moore; Suleka Mathew; Hannah Hodson; Michael Vartan|
|Next||"All the Wrong Places"|
"Yielding" is the third episode of season one of the medical drama series Hawthorne. The episode was directed by Jeff Bleckner with a script written by Sarah Thorp. It first aired on TNT on Tuesday, June 30th, 2009.
Principal Cast Edit
|Jada Pinkett Smith||Christina Hawthorne|
|David Julian Hirsh||Ray Stein|
|Christina Moore||Candy Sullivan|
|Suleka Mathew||Bobbie Jackson|
|Hannah Hodson||Camille Hawthorne|
|Michael Vartan||Doctor Tom Wakefield|
Guest Stars Edit
|Vanessa Lengies||Kelly Epson|
|Susan Ruttan||Dolores Kramer|
|Azura Skye||Mary Barth|
|Miguel Perez||Eddie Ramos|
|Terri Hoyos||Esther Ramos|
|James Morrison||John Morrissey|
|Katie Grant||ER nurse|
|Jim Klock||Cop #1|
|Frank Maharajh||Doctor Fields|
|Nicole Pettis||ICU Nurse|
|Jeryl Prescott Sales||Nursing attendant|
|Racheal Seymour||Cop #2|
|Becky Wu||ER nurse|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is included on disc one of the Hawthorne: The Complete First Season DVD collection.
- This is the first episode of Hawthorne directed by Jeff Bleckner. He directs seven episodes of the series in total.
- This is the first television writing work for Sarah Thorp.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.
See also Edit
External Links Edit