|"Ragged Old Flag"|
Season 1, Episode 6
|Airdate||October 13th, 2010|
|Producer||Allan Arkush; Peter Calloway; Anne Kenney; Curtis Kheel; Rose Lam; Kevin Murphy; Jennifer Schuur; Tom Welling|
|Starring||Aly Michalka; Ashley Tisdale; Robbie Jones; Heather Hemmens; Matt Barr; Gail O'Grady; Sharon Leal|
|Previous||"The Prisoner's Song"|
|Next||"The Match Game"|
"Ragged Old Flag" is the sixth episode of the teen drama series Hellcats. The episode was directed by Kevin Fair with a script written by James Eagan. It first aired on the CW Network on Tuesday, October 13th, 2010 at 9:00 pm. In this episode, the Hellcats find themselves in a challenge to take on the girls' volleyball team in a flag football game. Marti Perkins fakes an illness to get out of the game.
Principal Cast Edit
|Aly Michalka||Marti Perkins|
|Ashley Tisdale||Savannah Monroe|
|Robbie Jones||Lewis Flynn|
|Heather Hemmens||Alice Verdura|
|Matt Barr||Dan Patch |
|Gail O'Grady||Wanda Perkins|
|Sharon Leal||Vanessa Lodge|
Guest Stars Edit
|Gale Harold||Julian Parrish|
|Aaron Douglas||Bill Marsh|
|Ryan Kennedy||Jake Harrow|
|Craig Anderson||Morgan Pepper|
|Jonathan Adams||Lewis Flynn's dad|
|Jeff Hephner||Red Raymond|
|Chara Krangle||Hellcats football player|
|Marcus Aurelio||Tumbler, cheerleader|
|Cara Hrdlitschka||Carol - double|
|Michelle Jeanpierre||Football player #2|
Notes & Trivia Edit
There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Lewis Flynn: You were the one that told me to guard your principles jealously, because at the end of the day that's all a man has.
- Savannah Monroe: I'm impressed. You chose cheerleading over lawyering.
- Marti Perkins: No. You could've busted me in front of the others for faking but you didn't. I chose you over lawyering...you're a good friend.
- Jake Harrow: And you know what's the best part of beating the pants off ya? Easy access later.
- Alice Verdura: What are you talking about?
- Jake Harrow: I'm coaching the volleyball girls.
- Alice Verdura: You're helping the other team?
- Jake Harrow: Yeah, one of their setters writes term papers for me, so I kinda owe her one.
- Alice Verdura: [Scoffs] No way! Tell them you quit!
- Jake Harrow: Calm down. It's a stupid flag football game. Who cares?
- Alice Verdura: I care. I want this campus to sit up and take notice that we are athletes. To do that, we have to win.
- Jake Harrow: Yeah... no one on campus cares about this game except you guys. So, just listen, play ball, have some fun and take your lumps. By the way, you're gonna look really hot out there in your shorts.
- Alice Verdura: Sugar train has left the station.
- Jake Harrow: Alice...
- Alice Verdura: If you're not with us, you're not with me!
- Jake Harrow: Oh! Fine. That goes both ways. So, as of this moment Alice, you are officially banned from my pants.
- Alice Verdura: What ever will I do to while away the nights? I'm thinking negligee tickle fights.
- Jake Harrow: You'll need a camera for that?
See also Edit
External Links Edit
- ↑ Credited, but does not appear in this episode.