|"Grumpy Old Liv"|
Season 2, Episode 1
|Airdate||October 6th, 2015|
|Producer||Joseph Berger-Davis; Kit Boss; Dan Etheridge; Scott Graham; Justin Halpern; Diane Ruggiero; Patrick Schumacker; Danielle Stokdyk; Rob Thomas|
|Starring||Rose McIver; Malcolm Goodwin; Rahul Kohli; Robert Buckley; David Anders|
"Grumpy Old Liv" is the first episode of season two of the paranormal mystery series iZombie and the fourteenth episode of the series overall. It was directed by Michael Fields with a script written by series co-creator Rob Thomas. It first aired on the CW Network on Tuesday, October 6th, 2015 at 9:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
|Rose McIver||Olivia "Liv" Moore|
|Malcolm Goodwin||Clive Babineaux|
|Rahul Kohli||Doctor Ravi Chakrabarti|
|Robert Buckley||Major Lilywhite|
|David Anders||Blaine DeBeers|
Guest Stars Edit
|Steven Weber||Vaughn Du Clark|
|Molly Hagan||Eva Moore|
|Adam Rose||Byron Thistlewaite|
|Nick Purcha||Evan Moore|
|Bryce Hodgson||Scott E.|
|Paula Shaw||Clara's friend|
|Carmen Moore||Suzuki's wife|
|Ryan Beil||Jimmy Hahn|
|Terence Kelly||Wendell Gale|
|Fred Henderson||Police captain|
|Wolsey Brooks||Uniformed officer/Eric|
|Paul Anthony||Speedy Pete|
|Jesse Haddock||Rodney Ricks|
|Ted Cole||Tim Addis|
|Cate Sproule||Verna Addis|
|Shamus Cochlin||Kyle Addis|
|David Mott||Chunky man/Bill|
|William "Bigsleeps" Stewart||Gang member|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Blaine DeBeers: Death. I can't sugarcoat it. This won't be easy. But I'm here to make the process - what's the word? - palatable. It's what I do. You'd be hard-pressed to find anyone with more experience. I bet ever since you got the news, you've been walking around like a zombie, am I right? Yeah. I thought so. Just know this: my number-one priority is your piece of mind. I never stop thinking about it. So, let's take this journey together. What do you say? Hmm?
- Liv Moore: Well, he forgave you.
- Ravi Chakrabarti: That's just a simple case of bros before... ex-fiancées.
- Liv Moore: Have you noticed that Final Hope hates me?
- Ravi Chakrabarti: Her name is New Hope, not Final Hope. You know this. If I wanted to give her a depressing name, I would've gone with Phantom Menace.
- Liv Moore: Until I'm human again, no more interpersonal relationships. I am all business. I'm one of the riders of the Apocalypse, leaving pestilence and misery in my wake.
- Ravi Chakrabarti: I take it drinks with the new roommate didn't go well?
- Blaine DeBeers: Somewhere out there, Major Lilywhite, the most depressingly named zombie of all time, roams the earth.
- Liv Moore: Whitey Shamblemoore begs to differ.
- Vaughn Du Clark: Is that my cue to start cackling maniacally, or shall I wait for you to provide the details?
See also Edit
External Links Edit