|"Liv and Let Clive"|
Season 1, Episode 4
|Airdate||April 7th, 2015|
|Producer||Joseph Berger-Davis; Scott Graham; Gloria Calderón Kellett; Kit Boss; Dan Etheridge; Danielle Stokdyk; Diane Ruggiero-Wright; Rob Thomas|
|Starring||Rose McIver; Malcolm Goodwin; Rahul Kohli; Robert Buckley; David Anders|
|Next||"Flight of the Living Dead"|
"Liv and Let Clive" is the fourth episode of season one of the paranormal crime drama series iZombie. It was directed by John Kretchmer with a script written by Kit Boss. It first aired on the CW Network on Tuesday, April 7th, 2015 at 10:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
|Rose McIver||Olivia "Liv" Moore|
|Malcolm Goodwin||Clive Babineaux|
|Rahul Kohli||Doctor Ravi Chakrabarti|
|Robert Buckley||Major Lilywhite|
|David Anders||Blaine DeBeers|
Guest Stars Edit
|Nick Purcha||Evan Moore|
|Aleks Paunovic||Julien Dupont|
|Sarah Jane Redmond||Jackie|
|Darren E Scott||Ray|
|Marci T. House||Detective Devore|
|Andy Yu||Humorless clerk|
|Daniel Lim||Whimpering Asian skell|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- iZombie was created by Rob Thomas and Diane Ruggiero-Wright. It is based on the characters created by Chris Roberson and Michael Allred for Vertigo.
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- This episode is production code number 3J5504.
- This episode had a viewership of 1.77 million people upon its initial broadcast.
- This episode is included on the iZombie: The Complete First Season DVD collection, which was produced by Warner Home Video and released in Region 1 format on September 29th, 2015.
- Series co-creator and executive producer Diane Ruggiero is credited as Diane Ruggiero-Wright in this episode.
- The title of this episode is taken from the 1973 super-spy film Live and Let Die, which is the eighth installment in the ever-growing James Bond series. It is also the name of the Ian Fleming novel from which the movie is based as well as the title track song, "Live and Let Die" by British pop artist Paul McCartney. In the episode, the changed title refers to the characters of Liv Moore and Clive Babineaux.
- Liv Moore: What a pleasant surprise it might have been if Chinese brains or Spanish brains or Italian brains tasted like the cuisines for which their regions are famous. No such luck.
- Blaine DeBeers: Oh, Jackie. I made you a zombie. But I would never make you a whore.
- Liv Moore: What's that old zombie saying? Today is the first day of the rest of your half-dead life.
See also Edit
External Links Edit