|"Love & Basketball"|
Season 2, Episode 5
|Airdate||November 3rd, 2015|
|Producer||Joseph Berger-Davis; Scott Graham; Justin Halpern; Patrick Schumacker; Kit Boss; Dan Etheridge; Danielle Stokdyk; Diane Ruggiero-Wright; Rob Thomas|
|Starring||Rose McIver; Malcolm Goodwin; Rahul Kohli; Robert Buckley; David Anders|
|Previous||"Even Cowgirls Get the Black and Blues"|
"Love & Basketball" is the fifth episode of season two of the paranormal mystery series iZombie and the eighteenth episode of the series overall. It was directed by Michael Fields with a script written by Bob Dearden. It first aired on the CW Network on Tuesday, November 3rd, 2015 at 9:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
|Rose McIver||Olivia "Liv" Moore|
|Malcolm Goodwin||Clive Babineaux|
|Rahul Kohli||Doctor Ravi Chakrabarti|
|Robert Buckley||Major Lilywhite|
|David Anders||Blaine DeBeers|
Guest Stars Edit
|Steve Hytner||Doctor Ian Metzger|
|Ian Reed Kesler||T.J. Ryan|
|Jessica Harmon||Dale Bozzio|
|Bryce Hodgson||Scott E|
|Carmen Moore||Suzuki's wife|
|Jerry Trimble, Jr.||Roger Thrunk|
|Ray Galletti||Harry Cole|
|Karin Konoval||Doctor Erving|
|Kurt Evans||Floyd Baracus|
|Marci T. House||Lieutenant Devore|
|Kwesi Ameyaw||Mike Hayden|
|Lucas Wyka||RJ Ryan|
|Michael Sangha||Grieving son|
|Robert Salvador||Detective Cavanaugh|
|Parker Holmes||Max Rager employee|
|Julian Paul||Telly Levins|
|Liam O'Neill||Young boy|
Notes & Trivia Edit
There are no notations or trivia available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. This may include all out-of-universe as well as in-universe information relating to the episode. Acceptable notations may include:
- The production code number for the episode.
- Home video availability for the episode (VHS, DVD, Blu-ray, etc.), as well as which services provide digital download copies and/or streaming video services.
- How many episodes in this series the director may have worked on.
- How many episodes in this series the writer may have worked on.
- Unique spelling or mis-spelling of selected cast and crew member, which may differ from how they are identified in other works.
- Character appearances and other annotations.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Liv Moore: Think how easy it would be if there was video footage.
- Ravi Chakrabarti: And the killer could have been wearing a t-shirt that inexplicably had his name and addresses written across his chest.
- Liv Moore: And the address was, like, right across from the police station.
- Ravi Chakrabarti: And the killer's just waiting calmly, already handcuffed, just sort of reciting his Miranda rights to himself.
- Liv Moore: That would be so great. Now what are we going to do?
- Ravi Chakrabarti: Shot through the heart. And who's to blame? No Bon Jovi fans here.
- Major Lilywhite: So far, to me it sounds like all of our problems could be solved with condoms and rock salt.
- Liv Moore: How are you feeling?
- Major Lilywhite: Great. Who doesn't enjoy waking up to a beautiful woman cutting off his circulation?
- Major Lilywhite: So we're going the Pretty Woman no-kissing-on-the-mouth route.
- Liv Moore: Clear eyes, full stomachs, can't lose.
- Major Lilywhite: We should eat some chicken wings and maybe talk about whether the movie Casino is any good.
- Liv Moore: Whatever happened to Magic Mike, that super-hot guy you hired?
See also Edit
External Links Edit