|Location:||San Francisco, California|
|First:||"I've Got You Under My Skin"|
Javna is a fictional super-being featured on the CW Network television series Charmed. He appeared in the second episode of season one, "I've Got You Under My Skin", and was portrayed by actor Michael Philip.
Javna was a low-level demon who tapped into the black magic power of the evil eye to steal the life force of the youthful, thus giving him a temporary fix of youth. His victims, once drained, were left appearing frail and elderly, but this was reversed once he was banished back to hell by a spell written by the prophet Mohamed called "The Hand of Fatima". In his youthful form, Javna posed as Stefan, a famous photographer who often worked with cars (mainly Porches). Javna feeds one week out of every year, stealing the life force from the young by invoking the magical power of The Evil Eye to gain eternal youth. 
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Per his sole canonical appearance, it is unclear exactly what type of creature Javna is. Prue Halliwell later classifies him as a Level One demon when she compiles her suspects list.
- Although it appears that Javna was destroyed after the Charmed Ones reduced him to skeletal ash, his essence may have simply been banished.
- The spell used to banish Javna was called the "Hand of Fatima". It required the three sisters to speak in unison as they fought with him:
Evil eyes look unto thee
May they soon extinguish be
Bend thy will to the Power of Three
Eye of Earth, evil and accursed.
Javna's victims Edit
- Brittany Reynolds - Aged, but survived.
- Tia - Survived, but with no memory
- Phoebe Halliwell - Survived, but retained memory of the event.
See also Edit
External Links Edit