Season 1, Episode 5
|Airdate|| October 17th, 2010 (CAN)|
February 13th, 2012 (US)
|Producer||Emily Andras; Jeremy Boxen; Wanda Chaffey; Jay Firestone; Peter Mohan; Vanessa Piazza|
|Starring||Anna Silk; Kris Holden-Ried; Ksenia Solo; Zoie Palmer; Richard Howland|
|Next||"Food for Thought"|
"Dead Lucky" is the fifth episode of season one of the Canadian supernatural fantasy series Lost Girl. The episode was directed by John Fawcett with a script written by Emily Andras. It first aired on the Showcase network in Canada on Sunday, October 17th, 2010, and in the United States on Syfy on February 13th, 2012.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
|Paul James Saunders||Mario|
|James Preston Rogers||Body builder/Lucas|
|Emily Lineham||Dancing blonde|
|Maria Vacratsis||Ms. Sizemore|
|Alyssa Pawlak||ND woman|
|Craig Snoyer||Jesper's security|
|Jamie James Yungblut||Autopsy man|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- "LG: Dead Lucky" serves as a redirect to this page.
- Lauren does not appear in this episode.
- This is the third episode of the series with Jay Firestone as an executive producer.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Kenzi: This really puts the 'suck' in 'succubus'.
See also Edit
External Links Edit