|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
- "So not only does this Aswang have a very unfortunate name, but they also eat dead people! And nobody thought to mention this to me, like hey Kenzie watch out for random body parts or by the way foot soup!"
|"Food for Thought"|
Season 1, Episode 6
|Airdate|| October 24th, 2010 (CAN)|
February 20th, 2012 (US)
|Producer||Emily Andras; Jeremy Boxen; Wanda Chaffey; Jay Firestone; Plato Fountidakis; M.A. Lovretta; Peter Mohan; Vanessa Piazza; Paul Rapovski|
|Starring||Anna Silk; Kris Holden-Ried; Ksenia Solo; Zoie Palmer; Richard Howland|
"Food for Thought" is the title to the sixth episode of season one of the Canadian supernatural drama series Lost Girl. The episode was directed by John Fawcett and written by Pamela Pinch. It first aired on the Showcase network in Canada on Sunday, October 24th, 2010, and in the United States on Syfy on February 20th, 2012. In this episode, Bo and Lauren go on an undercover mission together. Kenzi becomes deathly ill after eating some "human soup" at the home of an Aswang.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
|Lawrence Bayne||Muscular goon|
|Thet Win||Lab assistant|
|Neil Whitely||Head of security|
|Diana Reyes||Guard #1|
|Vladimir Jon Cubrt||Guard #2|
|Laura de Carteret||Doctor Christina Hanson|
|Hubert Boorder||Biker #1|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Lost Girl was created by Michelle "M.A." Lovretta. She is credited as Michelle Lovretta in this episode.
- "LG: Food for Thought" serves as a shortcut to this page.
- This is the second episode of Lost Girl directed by John Fawcett. He previously directed "Dead Lucky". His next episode is "ArachnoFaebia".
- Actor Hubert Boorder, who plays a biker, is uncredited for his participation in this episode.
- Kenzi makes reference to Narnia in this episode. Narnia is a fictional mystical location featured in The Chronicles of Narnia, which is a series of High Fantasy young reader novels written by C.S. Lewis. The first, and most well-known of the books is The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, which was first published in 1950.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Kenzi: I'm feeling better, I think this is just one of those 24 hour plagues, you know.
- Kenzi: Did I just wake up in Narnia?
- Lauren: Well Baron's Chief of Operations is a legendary lech
- Kenzi: Everybody just calm down, it's just a little eye blood. Okay, who hasn't had a little eye blood before
- Bo: Can you help her?
- Kenzi: I think I just sneezed to hard, I just need to go home.
- Bo: Um, I thought we agreed no stealing on jobs
- Kenzi: You technically can't steal from a dead guy, seriously its a thing, ask museums.
See also Edit
External Links Edit