|"Oh Kappa, My Kappa"|
Season 1, Episode 3
|Airdate|| September 26th, 2010 (CAN)|
January 30th, 2012 (US)
|Producer||Emily Andras; Jeremy Boxen; Wanda Chaffey; Peter Mohan; Vanessa Piazza|
|Starring||Anna Silk; Kris Holden-Ried; Ksenia Solo; Zoie Palmer; Richard Howland|
|Previous||"Where There's a Will, There's a Fae"|
"Oh Kappa, My Kappa" is the third episode of season one of the Canadian supernatural fantasy series Lost Girl. The episode was written by series creator Michelle Lovretta and directed by Paul Fox. It first aired on the Showcase network in Canada on Sunday, November 26th, 2010, and in the United States on Syfy on January 30th, 2012.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
|Shauna MacDonald||Dean Peretti|
|Niville Diggs||Cala, the waitress|
|Alan Tang||Kappa creature|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- In the United States, this episode aired under the title "Sorority".
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Kenzi: I'm a thief, and you're not even human.
- Bo: Hey, watch it.
- Kenzi: Look, I know you'd rather be normal, but you're not. You're a freak, and I dig that about you.
- Bo: You know, you really need to learn when to stop talking.
- Dyson: Bo, about the other night, I am always there for you like that when you need to be healed. But that's all it was. That's all it can be. I'm sorry. I thought we were clear on that.
- Bo: I think you know that we weren't. But it's fine. We're definitely clear now.
- Kenzi: In my defense, truth is for pussies.
See also Edit
External Links Edit