|Continuity:||Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles|
|Location:||Los Angeles, California|
|First:||"Samson & Delilah"|
|Final:||"Born to Run"|
Matt Murch is a fictional computer specialist and a recurring character featured on the FOX Network television series Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. He appeared in season two of the series beginning with "Samson & Delilah" where he was played by actor Shane Edelman. He made six appearances in the series in total.
Matthew Murch was a computer programmer and department for Zeira Corporation in Los Angeles, California. He worked under Catherine Weaver and was responsible for the company's advancements in A.I. technology. He played a major role in the evolution of the T-888 Terminator formerly known as Cromartie into his role as John Henry.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Matt Murch was created by director David Nutter and writer Josh Friedman based on concepts originally developed by James Cameron and Gale Anne Hurd.
- Matt Murch taught John Henry how to play Dungeons & Dragons.
- Terminator: Samson & Delilah
- Terminator: The Tower Is Tall But the Fall Is Short
- Terminator: Strange Things Happen at the One Two Point
- Terminator: Desert Cantos
- Terminator: To the Lighthouse
- Terminator: Born to Run