|Continuity:||Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles|
|Location:||Los Angeles, California|
|Relatives:||Lachlan Weaver |
Catherine Weaver 
Catherine Weaver Terminator 
|First:||"Allison from Palmdale"|
|Final:||"Adam Raised a Cain"|
Savannah Weaver is a young girl who is the daughter of Lachlan Weaver and the original Catherine Weaver. After the Weavers died, a T-1001 Terminator assumed Catherine Weaver's identity and became the surrogate mother to Savannah.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The character of Savannah Weaver was created by director Charles Beeson and writer Toni Graphia based on concepts developed by Josh Friedman and James Cameron.
- Prior to playing Savannah Weaver, Mackenzie Brooke Smith had an uncredited role in the season one episode, "Dungeons & Dragons" as a girl in the underground resistance camp in the flash-forward sequences.
- Terminator: Allison from Palmdale
- Terminator: The Tower is Tall But the Fall is Short
- Terminator: Desert Cantos
- Terminator: Today is the Day (Part 1)
- Terminator: To the Lighthouse
- Terminator: Adam Raised a Cain