|"Hell Hath No Fury"|
Season 1, Episode 3
|Airdate||April 19th, 2012|
|Producer||Jenna Bans; Betsy Beers; Scott Collins; Roxann Dawson; Merri D. Howard; Heather Mitchell; Shonda Rhimes; Judy Smith; Chris Van Dusen; Mark Wilding|
|Starring||Kerry Washington; Henry Ian Cusick; Columbus Short; Darby Stanchfield; Katie Lowes; Guillermo Diaz; Jeff Perry; Tony Goldwyn|
|Previous||"Dirty Little Secrets"|
|Next||"Enemy of the State"|
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This is the first episode of the series directed by Allison Liddi-Brown.
- This is the first episode of the series written by Matt Byrne.
- The title of this episode is taken from the phrase, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- Olivia Pope: I was wrong before about it not being your fault. It is your fault... You love him, you do. But you can't fix everything for him. You can't. He's playing you, because you let him. You give him everything he asks for, and you clean up his messes, and you believe him even when he lies to you and that is not love. Love is making him face who he is. The best thing you can do for him is to do the best thing for him. It's not your fault what he did, but letting him get away with it, That is your fault.