Season 1, Episode 8
|Airdate||August 18th, 2015|
|Writer||Kay Reindl; Erin Maher|
|Producer||Jordan Rosenberg; John Shiban; Matthew Signer; Keith Levine; Kay Reindl; Erin Maher; Kat Landsberg; Bob Weinstein; Harvey Weinstein; Tony DiSanto; Liz Gateley; Wes Craven; Jill Blotevogel; Jaime Paglia; Marianne Maddalena; Cathy Konrad|
|Starring||Willa Fitzgerald; Bex Taylor-Klaus; John Karna; Amadeus Serafini; Connor Weil; Carlson Young; Jason Wiles; Tracy Middendorf|
|Previous||"In the Trenches"|
"Ghosts" is the eighth episode of season one of the psycho-thriller television program Scream: The Series, which is a retooling of the Scream film series created by Wes Craven in 1996. The episode was directed by Rodman Flender with a script written by Kay Reindl and Erin Maher. It first aired on MTV on Tuesday, August 18th, 2015 at 10:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
|Willa Fitzgerald||Emma Duval|
|Bex Taylor-Klaus||Audrey Jensen|
|John Karna||Noah Foster|
|Amadeus Serafini||Kieran Wilcox|
|Connor Weil||Will Belmont|
|Carlson Young||Brooke Maddox|
|Jason Wiles||Sheriff Clark Hudson|
|Tracy Middendorf||Maggie Duval|
Guest Starring Edit
|Bryan Batt||Quinn Maddox|
|Amelia Rose Blaire||Piper Shaw|
|Bobby Campo||Seth Branson|
|Tom Maden||Jake Fitzgerald|
|Tom Everett Scott||Kevin Duval|
|Lara Grice||Will's mother|
|Madison Wolfe||Young Emma|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Scream: The Series was developed for television by Jill Blotevogel, Dan Dworkin and Jay Beattie. It was created by Wes Craven and Kevin Williamson.
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- This is the first episode of Scream: The Series directed by Rodman Flender. It is his only episode from season one. His next episode is season two's, "Let the Right One In".
- This is the second episode of Scream: The Series co-written by Kay Reindl. She previously worked on "Aftermath".
- This is the second episode of Scream: The Series co-written by Erin Maher. She previously worked on "Aftermath".
- Final appearance of Connor Weil on the series. His death scene was glimpsed at the end of "In the Trenches", but is recapped here with extra material in the beginning of this episode.
- This is the first and only appearance of Will Belmont's mother.
- Noah Foster is wearing a Mister Fantastic t-shirt in this episode. Mister Fantastic is a comic book super-hero featured in titles published by Marvel Comics. His real name is Reed Richards and he is the leader of the Fantastic Four. In addition to having a genius-level intellect, Mister Fantastic has the ability to stretch all of his body parts to indeterminate lengths. Yes, ALL of his body parts.
Body Count Edit
- Will Belmont - Split down the middle by a trenching machine.
- Piper Shaw: The brutal murder of Will Belmont has forever changed the town of Lakewood. I came here as an outsider and then Will Belmont saved my life, so now I'm part of the story. So I can't even pretend to be objective anymore. Now I just want it to be over, and for the people I've come to know to find peace again.
- Piper Shaw: Second chances are rare. Don't waste them.
- Quinn Maddox: We are a family, Brooke. If one of us gets hurt, we all get hurt.
- Brooke Maddox: Yeah, and I'm left to pick up the pieces.
- Quinn Maddox: I'm sorry, sweetheart, but we are going to survive this. You'll stay with the Fitzgeralds for now. Just be strong until we can all be back together again.
- Brooke Maddox: Maybe we shouldn't. [Brooke turns to leave]
- Quinn Maddox: Brooke? Brooke, wait.
- Brooke Maddox: Goodbye, daddy.