Season 1, Episode 2
|Airdate||July 7th, 2015|
|Producer||Jordan Rosenberg; John Shiban; Matthew Signer; Keith Levine; Kay Reindl; Erin Maher; Kat Landsberg; Bob Weinstein; Harvey Weinstein; Tony DiSanto; Liz Gateley; Wes Craven; Jill Blotevogel; Jaime Paglia; Marianne Maddalena; Cathy Konrad|
|Starring||Willa Fitzgerald; Bex Taylor-Klaus; John Karna; Amadeus Serafini; Connor Weil; Carlson Young; Jason Wiles; Tracy Middendorf|
|Next||"Wanna Play a Game?"|
"Hello, Emma" is the second episode of season one of the psycho-thriller television program Scream: The Series, which is a retooling of the Scream film series created by Wes Craven in 1996. The episode was directed by Tim Hunter with a script written by Jill Blotevogel. It first aired on MTV on Tuesday, July 7th, 2015 at 10:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
|Willa Fitzgerald||Emma Duval|
|Bex Taylor-Klaus||Audrey Jensen|
|John Karna||Noah Foster|
|Amadeus Serafini||Kieran Wilcox|
|Connor Weil||Will Belmont|
|Carlson Young||Brooke Maddox|
|Jason Wiles||Sheriff Clark Hudson|
|Tracy Middendorf||Maggie Duval|
Guest Stars Edit
|Sosie Bacon||Rachael Murray|
|Bryan Batt||Quinn Maddox|
|Amelia Rose Blaire||Piper Shaw|
|Bobby Campo||Seth Branson|
|Tom Maden||Jake Fitzgerald|
|Brianne Tju||Riley Marra|
|Marisela Zumbado||Ruby Nicholson|
|Mike Vaughn||Ghostface (voice)|
Uncredited cast Edit
Note: The following is taken from the full credits list for this entry on IMDB. As it is a website with user-submitted information, some of the data listed here, including character names may be inaccurate.
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Scream: The Series was developed by Jill E. Blotevogel, Dan Dworkin and Jay Beattie based on concepts originally developed by Wes Craven and Kevin Williamson.
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- This episode had a viewership of 811,000 people.
- This is director Tim Hunter's first work on Scream: The Series. He next directs episode 1x03, "Wanna Play a Game?".
- This is the first appearance of actor Bryan Batt in the role of Quinn Maddox. Quinn is the father of Brooke Maddox and is the mayor of Lakewood.
- The title of this episode is a play on the classic line, "Hello, Sidney..." made famous in the first Scream film.
- Seth Branson sarcastically refers to Noah Foster as Will Graham in this episode. Will Graham is a fictional F.B.I. agent featured in the 1981 novel Red Dragon by author Thomas Harris. The character also appeared in the 2002 film adaptation of Red Dragon and is a central character on the NBC television series Hannibal (which is the version that Mister Branson is likely alluding to).
Body Count Edit
- Rachael Murray - Killed by Ghostface, but made to look like a suicide by hanging.
- Seth Branson: Riley, phones off.
- Riley Marra: Sorry Mr. B. But my friend from St. Mary's texted. A girl who goes there died!
- Jake Fitzgerald: Who could resist a murder selfie?
- Noah Foster: Which is what the killer is counting on.
- Seth Branson: Alright Will Gram, what is this killer's design?
- Noah Foster: Well, murder is a lonely game, you know. I mean say you're the killer OK, you sneak into Nina's house, sculk around, scare her and then you kill her. Boom, but then what? Take a victory lap around the pool? You just stand watching the blood spread out in the water, thinking crazy guy stuff.
- Brooke Maddox: Creepy monologue alert.
- Riley Marra: So maybe it's no good if he's the only one watching.
- Noah Foster: Exactly, yeah, uh, it's the age of Instragram, YouTube and Tumblr. I mean we need to share the things we do or it's like it never happened.
See also Edit
External Links Edit