Season 1, Episode 19
|Airdate||April 19th, 2012|
|Producer||Jae Marchant; Roger Grant; Don Whitehead; Holly Henderson; Dana Baratta; Dave Barrett; David Ehrman; Andrea Newman; Leslie Morgenstein; Gina Girolamo; Andrew Miller; Kevin Williamson|
|Starring||Britt Robertson; Thomas Dekker; Gale Harold; Phoebe Tonkin; Shelley Hennig; Jessica Parker Kennedy; Chris Zylka; Natasha Henstridge; Ashley Crow|
"Crystal" is the nineteenth episode of season one of the supernatural fantasy series The Secret Circle. The episode was directed by Omar Madha and written by Micah Schraft. It first aired on the CW Network on Thursday, April 19th, 2012 at 9:00 pm. In this episode, John Blackwell coordinates the members of the Secret Circle into recovering their family's magic crystals. If they cannot locate them from their parents' belongings, then they must try to find them amongst the elders. They visit Jake's grandfather, Royce Armstrong, who is not entirely sane and has been keeping records of everything happening within Chance Harbor. Diana meanwhile, needs a break from her daily coven-related crisis' and tries to go on a date with Grant. Charles Meade is determined to put a stop to John Blackwell once and for all and conspires with Jane Blake to get rid of him.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
|Joe Lando||John Blackwell|
|John de Lancie||Royce Armstrong|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- Death of Jane Blake; final appearance of Ashley Crow on the series. Funeral services for the character are held at the beginning of "Traitor".
- The birth dates of all of the Secret Circle coven members are revealed in this episode.
- First and only appearance of Royce Armstrong.
- Actor John de Lancie is best known for playing the prankish omnipotent alien Q on the science fiction television series Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article pertains to an episode from The Secret Circle television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Secret Circle/Episodes category.