- "I never would've bound the frickin' circle if I knew I'd lose my powers!"
- ―Faye Chamberlain
Season 1, Episode 3
|Airdate||September 29th, 2011|
|Producer||Jae Marchant; Michelle Lovretta; Liz Friedlander; Don Whitehead; Holly Henderson; David Ehrman; Andrea Newman; Leslie Morgenstein; Gina Girolamo; Richard Hatem; Andrew Miller; Kevin Williamson; Nick Pavonetti|
|Starring||Brittany Robertson; Thomas Dekker; Gale Harold; Phoebe Tonkin; Shelley Hennig; Jessica Parker Kennedy; Ashley Crow; Louis Hunter; Natasha Henstridge|
"Loner" is the third episode of the American teen drama series The Secret Circle. The episode was directed by Colin Bucksey and written by Richard Hatem. It first aired on the CW Network on Thursday, September 29th, 2011. The series is based on the The Secret Circle series of young adult novels by author L.J. Smith. In this episode, a strange man named Zachary Larson arrives in Chance Harbor and takes a keen interest in Cassie Blake. Meanwhile, the rest of the town's teen population prepares for the school dance. Melissa tries to cajole Nick into accompanying her to the dance, trying to gauge how their relationship is furthering. Cassie meets a young man named Luke, who agrees to accompany her to the dance as well. Faye in the meantime, has more pressing things on her mind and wants to find a way to access her powers without being bound to the rest of the circle.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
|Logan Browning||Sally Matthews|
|Dave Baez||Zachary Larson|
|Jesse Haddock||Luke's friend|
|Maple Batalia||Female student|
|Edward Ruttle||Male student|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- The Secret Circle was developed for television by Andrew Miller based on the series of young adult novels by author L.J. Smith.
- This episode has been made available for streaming download on Netflix and Amazon.com.
- This episode is production code number 2J6253.
- Actress Ashley Crow is credited in this episode, but does not make an appearance.
- Cassie Blake: I didn't have a huge social life at my old school. Or a small one. Or any one at all.
- Faye Chamberlain: I never would've bound the frickin' circle if I knew I’d lose my powers.
- Sally Matthews: Maybe there’s trouble in Paradise and it’s time to let those eyes wander.
- Faye Chamberlain: I’m going to find a spell that turns me back into a solo act.
- Nick Armstrong: Why do you like me? I treat you like crap and you keep coming back for more. Do you like being dumped on?
- Faye Chamberlain: I don’t mind being alone. Unlike you, Melissa, I like myself.
- Faye Chamberlain: Disappointed? Imagine me realizing the only way to get something to move is with my actual hands!
- Melissa Glaser: I wonder what we can do with the three of us?
- Nick Armstrong: I’ve got an idea of what we can do the three of us.
See also Edit
- ↑ Credited, but does not appear in this episode.
This article pertains to an episode from The Secret Circle television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Secret Circle/Episodes category.