Season 1, Episode 13
|Airdate||February 2nd, 2012|
|Writer||Andrew Miller; Andrea Newman|
|Producer||Jae Marchant; Michelle Lovretta; Liz Friedlander; Don Whitehead; Holly Henderson; Dana Baratta; David Ehrman; Andrea Newman; Leslie Morgenstein; Gina Girolamo; Andrew Miller; Kevin Williamson; Nick Pavonetti|
|Starring||Brittany Robertson; Thomas Dekker; Gale Harold; Phoebe Tonkin; Shelley Hennig; Jessica Parker Kennedy; Natasha Henstridge|
"Medallion" is the thirteenth episode of season one of the teen-drama series The Secret Circle. It was directed by Liz Friedlander with a script written by Andrew Miller and Andrea Newman. It first aired on the CW Network on Thursday, February 2nd, 2012 at 9:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
|Brittany Robertson||Cassie Blake|
|Thomas Dekker||Adam Conant|
|Gale Harold||Charles Meade|
|Phoebe Tonkin||Faye Chamberlain|
|Shelley Hennig||Diana Meade|
|Jessica Parker Kennedy||Melissa Glaser|
|Natasha Henstridge||Dawn Chamberlain|
Guest Stars Edit
|Chris Zylka||Jake Armstrong|
|Adam Harrington||Ethan Conant|
|Lauren Stamile||Lucy Gibbons|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- "SC: Medallion" serves as a shortcut to this page.
- This episode is production code number 1x13.
- Actor Michael Graziadei receives an "And..." credit in this episode.
- This is the fourth and final episode of The Secret Circle directed by Liz Friedlander. She previously directed by "Slither".
- This is the fourth episode of The Secret Circle written by Andrew Miller. He writes five episodes of the series in total. He previously wrote "Balcoin". His next episode is "Family".
- This is the third episode of The Secret Circle written by Andrea Newman. She writes four episodes of the series in total. She previously wrote "Balcoin". Her next episode is "Family".
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no bloopers available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. A blooper is any revealing mistake that can be found within the episode that the production crew may have missed during editing. This can range from inconsistent lines of dialogue to visible production equipment in the shot to mis-spoken lines of dialogue, or... dare we say it? A wardrobe malfunction.
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article pertains to an episode from The Secret Circle television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Secret Circle/Episodes category.