Season 1, Episode 14
|Airdate|| February 9th, 2012 (US)|
February 10th, 2012 (CAN)
|Producer||Jae Marchant; Roger Grant; Don Whitehead; Holly Henderson; Dana Baratta; Dave Barrett; David Ehrman; Andrea Newman; Leslie Morgenstein; Gina Girolamo; Andrew Miller; Kevin Williamson; Nick Pavonetti|
|Starring||Brittany Robertson; Thomas Dekker; Gale Harold; Phoebe Tonkin; Shelley Hennig; Jessica Parker Kennedy; Chris Zylka; Natasha Henstridge|
"Valentine" is the fourteenth episode of the supernatural teen-drama series The Secret Circle. It was directed by Dave Barrett with a script written by Roger Grant. It first aired on the CW Network on Thursday, February 9th, 2012 at 9:00 pm.
Principal Cast Edit
Guest Stars Edit
|Grey Damon||Lee LaBeque|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- This episode is rated TV-14.
- Associate producer Nick Pavonetti is credited in the end-title sequence to this episode.
- This is the second episode of The Secret Circle directed by Dave Barrett. He directs three episodes of the series in total. His next episode is "Family".
- This is the first episode of The Secret Circle written by Roger Grant. He writes two episodes of the series in total. His next episode is "Traitor".
- This episode is the final on-screen appearance of Isaac. He is later revealed to have been killed off-panel in a future episode.
- This is the fourth appearance of Lee LaBeque. He appeared last in "Witness". He appears next in "Return".
- There are no allusions available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. An allusion is an incidental reference made to a character, person, event or other miscellaneous piece of media that can be found somewhere in the episode itself. In most cases, this refers to characters or events from previous episodes.
- There are no quotes available for this episode at this time. Be the first to add some! Just click on the edit tab under the section heading and start typing. The preferred format for quotes is an asterisk, followed by the character's name (bold and hyper-linked), semi-colon then the quote itself (without quotation marks. Quotes should be separated by four elipses (....) unless multiple quotes are used between characters as part of a conversation.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
- ↑ Credited, but does not appear in this episode.
This article pertains to an episode from The Secret Circle television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Secret Circle/Episodes category.