Season 1, Episode 6
|Airdate||October 20th, 2011|
|Producer||Jae Marchant; Michelle Lovretta; Liz Friedlander; Don Whitehead; Holly Henderson; Dana Baratta; David Ehrman; Andrea Newman; Leslie Morgenstein; Gina Girolamo; Andrew Miller; Kevin Williamson|
|Starring||Brittany Robertson; Thomas Dekker; Gale Harold; Phoebe Tonkin; Shelley Hennig; Jessica Parker Kennedy; Ashley Crow; Natasha Henstridge|
"Wake" is the sixth episode of season one of the teen-drama series The Secret Circle. It was directed by Guy Bee and written by Andrea Newman. It first aired on the CW Network on Thursday, October 20th, 2011. In this episode, the residents of Chance Harbor prepare for the funeral of Nick Armstrong. Nick's older brother Jake returns to town after having been away for two years. Few in Chance Harbor are happy to see him again though. Faye Chamberlain recalls how they once dated and he had spurned her while Adam Conant harbors a deep resentment for the young man. Jake takes an interest in Cassie Blake who realizes that Jake's bloodline is required to complete the Secret Circle.
Principal Cast Edit
|Brittany Robertson||Cassie Blake|
|Thomas Dekker||Adam Conant|
|Gale Harold||Charles Meade|
|Phoebe Tonkin||Faye Chamberlain|
|Shelley Hennig||Diana Meade|
|Jessica Parker Kennedy||Melissa Glaser|
|Ashley Crow||Jane Blake|
|Natasha Henstridge||Dawn Chamberlain|
Guest Stars Edit
|Chris Zylka||Jake Armstrong|
|Adam Harrington||Ethan Conant|
Notes & Trivia Edit
- "SC: Wake" serves as a shortcut to this page.
- This episode is production code number 2J6256.
- This is the first episode of the series without Louis Hunter's name in the opening credits.
- This is the first appearance of Jake Armstrong. He becomes a recurring character throughout the remainder of the season.
- This is the first episode of the series directed by Guy Bee.
- First episode of the series written by co-producer Andrea Newman. She also writes "Balcoin" and "Medallion" for season one.
- Actress Luisa D'Oliveira also played a character named Jenny in the "It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester" episode of Supernatural.
- Faye Chamberlain: Thank God he didn’t see me. I have had an outfit planned for this day for the past two years, and this is not it.
- Faye Chamberlain: He’ll sleep with you, then dump you, then leave you in a million twisted little pieces. But maybe that’s what you’re into.
- Ethan Conant: I wish you were the one, Diana. You deserve to be happy. However, it's Adam's destiny to be with Cassie Blake just like it was mine to be with Amelia.
See also Edit
External Links Edit
This article pertains to an episode from The Secret Circle television series.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the Secret Circle/Episodes category.